You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bolle Graphite Sunglasses
Product OverviewBoll½ brings mountaineering back to their range. Go beyond your limits with graphite and reach new heights. Ergonomic, ventilation, protection, this glacier style has all it takes to endure the most extreme experiences without any compromise. Side shields provided added coverage, reduce side light penetration and shields eyes from windblown snow entry. Oleophobic hydrophobic treatment on the outside of the lens. Forget about dirt, grease and water spots, this coating stops it before it sticks to your lenses and causes a distraction. Available on all Boll½ Polarized models and B-Clear lenses. Rubber on nose pads keep glasses in place.
Boll½ introduces a new lens in its sunglasses range for 2019: the HD Polarized lens. Made with polycarbonate, this new lens is a combination of two essential technologies for when the sun is out. HD refers to Boll½'s contrast-enhancing filter, now available on a great selection of styles. The second ingredient of this lens is polarization technology, which protects your eyes from reflected sunlight. The two components are united in the same lens to create the Boll½ HD Polarized lens. You will never have to choose between contrast and polarization again. Boll½ polarized lenses align light rays from the sun, giving you a crystal-clear view at-all-times. Boll½'s polarization efficiently filters out 98% of sunlight reflections. Boll½'s polarization efficiently filters out 98% of sunlight reflections. By minimizing glare, Boll½ polarized lenses reduce eye fatigue and enhance vision clarity to let you enjoy the action all day long. Sunlight that bounces off horizontal surfaces such as snow, water, roads, hoods of cars are usually reflected in a horizontal direction. This reflection is glare and not only can it be discomforting, it can be harmful blinding glare that can be very dangerous. Boll½'s polarized lenses have a built-in filter that allows only vertically oriented light to pass through the lens, blocking horizontal oriented light - glare is all but eliminated.
Boll½'s polycarbonate lenses are made from premium grade resin, resulting in a lens that is 20 times more impact resistant than glass and three times lighter, with unrivaled precision and clarity. Lightweight and flexible TR90 nylon frame delivers great comfort and fit. Boll½'s polycarbonate lenses that are made from premium grade resin, resulting in a lens that is 20 times more impact resistant than glass and three times lighter, with unrivaled precision and clarity. Sunglasses are for a large fit. The HD polarized brown fire lenses are ideal for sunny conditions. Brown lenses amplify color, contrast and deliver superior visual definition. Lenses have a brown tint base and have a light transmittance of 14%.
- Boll½: Brings Mountaineering Back to Their Range
- Go Beyond Your Limits w/Graphite & Reach New Heights
- Ergonomic, Ventilation, Protection, This Glacier Style
- Endure Most Extreme Experiences w/o Any Compromise
- Lightweight & Flexible TR90 Nylon Frame
- Side Shields:
Provided Added Coverage
Reduce Light Penetration
Shields Eyes from Windblown Snow Entry
- Oleophobic Treatment On-Outside of Lens:
Forget About Dirt, Grease & Water Spots
Coating Stops It Before It Sticks to Lenses
Won't Causes Distractions
- Boll½: Introduces New Lens in 2019:
Combination of 2-Essential Technologies
2-Components United in Same Lens
Never Have to Choose Between Contrast & Polarization Again
- Polarized Lenses Align Light Rays from Sun, Giving Crystal-Clear View at-All-Times
- Polarization Efficiently Filters Out 98% of Sunlight Reflections and Reduces Glare
- Polycarbonate Lenses: Made from Premium Grade Resin
- Lenses: 20 Times More Impact Resistant than Glass & Three Times Lighter
- HD Polarized Brown Fire Lenses: Ideal for Sunny Conditions
- Lenses Amplify Color, Contrast & Deliver Superior Visual Definition
- Brown Tint Base Lens Design
- Light Transmittance: 14%
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Frame Material||TR90 Nylon|
|Nose & Temple Pads||Yes, Nose|
|Lens Color/Effect||Brown Fire/High Contrast, Sunny Conditions|
|Nose & Temple Pads|
|Brown Fire/High Contrast, Sunny Conditions|