You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bolle Brecken Floatable Sunglasses
Product OverviewBold style in a lightweight package. Injected in lightweight and strong TR90 nylon and available with polarized lenses. Brecken combines Boll© optics, comfort and a laid-back style. Now available with floating technology, Brecken Floatable is the dream product for water activities. Anti-Reflective Treatment: Glare and bright light can come at you from all directions, often bouncing back directly into your eyes. That's why Bolle's scientifically engineered anti-reflective coating is applied to the inside of most Bolle lenses. HD polarized lenses align light rays from the sun, giving you a crystal-clear view at-all-times. Bolle's polarization efficiently filters out 98% of sunlight reflections. So, whether it's sea, trout stream or road, you'll be able to see what's really-ahead. By minimizing glare, polarized lenses reduce eye fatigue and enhance vision clarity to let you enjoy the action all day long.
Forget about dirt, grease, and water drops, Bolle's outer oleo/hydrophobic coating makes it nearly impossible for foreign bodies to latch on to your lenses. Available on all Bolle polarized model lenses. The Brecken Floatable Sunglasses float if dropped in water. The HD Polarized Offshore Blue Lenses have a grey tint base are high contrast and transmit 12% light. The Eyelets Sunglasses are designed for a large face fit.
- Floats if Dropped In Water
- Great Choice for Active Lifestyle
- Lightweight and Flexible TR90 Nylon Frame Delivers Great Comfort and Fit
- Bolle's Scientifically Engineered Anti-Reflective Treatment
- No-Fog Treated Lenses, Revived by Application of Moisture
- Polarized Lenses: Align Light Rays from Sun, Giving Crystal-Clear View at All Times
- Lens Polarization Efficiently Filters Out 98% of Sunlight Reflections
- Sea, Trout Stream or Road, You'll-Be-Able-to-See What's Really-Ahead
- By Minimizing Glare, Polarized Lenses Reduce Eye Fatigue & Enhance Vision Clarity
- Oleophobic Treatment: Repels Dirt, Grease and Water Spots
- UV Protection from Sun's Harmful Rays
- Offshore Blue Lenses: Grey Tint Base, High Contrast w/12% Light Transmission
- Fit: Large Faces
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Frame Material||TR90 Nylon|
|Lens Color/Effect||Offshore Blue Lenses: Grey Tint Base/High Contrast|