You have no items in your shopping cart.
Body Glove Corrective Optical Mask
Product OverviewBody Glove knows that not everybody has perfect vision. They also know that their love for the marine environment should not be left to only those who have good eyesight but should be enjoyed by those whom don't. Body Gloves Corrective Optical Mask is designed for the 20 million potential snorkelers and divers with nearsighted vision. This clear mask features a top-quality silicone rubber facial skirt with a double feathered edge and a wide split style strap design that combine for superb fit and comfort. Mask is equipped with an easy-to-reach one-hand nose pocket for ear equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves.
This dual lens low volume mask is equipped with tempered glass lenses that meet the rigorous ANSI standards. The dual lens design provides a wide field of vision. With easy adjust pivot non-corrosive buckles with flexible hinge for extra comfort. The mask is available in three Diopter strengths: Mild (-0.5 to -2.00) medium (-2.5 to -4.0) or strong (-4.25 to -6.0), you can now share the beauty of the marine environment with increased vision.
- Top-Quality Silicone Rubber Facial Skirt
- Double Feathered Edge
- Wide Split Style Strap Design
- Feathered Edge Skirt and Wide Strap for Superior Seal on Face
- Dual Lens Design
- Tempered Glass Lenses meets ANSI Standards for Safety
- Exceptionally Wide Field of Vision
- Low Volume Design
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Easy to Adjust, Flexible Hinged and Pivot Buckle System
- Diopter Strengths: Mild (-0.5 to -2.00) Medium (-2.5 to -4.0) or Strong (-4.25 to -6.0)
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Window Style||2 Front|
|Corrective Lenses Compatible||Yes, 3 Diopter Models: Mild (-0.5 To -2.00), Medium (-2.5 To -4.0) Or Strong (-4.25 To -6.0)|
|Materials||Skirt: Silicome Rubber|
|Corrective Lenses Compatible|
|Yes, 3 Diopter Models: Mild (-0.5 To -2.00), Medium (-2.5 To -4.0) Or Strong (-4.25 To -6.0)|
|Skirt: Silicome Rubber|
I haven’t used this one yet but it’s a replacement of this one that I bought ten years ago and loved and lost. I thought that it came with s snorkel so I’ll have to order one .