You have no items in your shopping cart.
Blue Steel DIN/Yoke Valve 3000 PSI Right Hand
Product OverviewThe Blue Steel DIN/Yoke Valve easily converts back and forth from DIN to Yoke fitting depending on the type of first stage regulator to be used in conjunction with the cylinder increasing the versatility of the tank. Valves are made from durable marine grade chrome plated brass. Standard 200/232 bar (3442 psi or 2400 psi) female DIN connection with 5 threads when insert is removed. Valve is designed with high flow characteristics to maximize regulator performance. Sturdy extended rubber handwheel grip for easy on/off even with gloved hand. Heavy duty valve mechanism (internal parts) designed for durability and smooth on/off operation. Integrated multi ported plug and disc design safety assembly for easy replacement and is recessed to protect against damage during diving or transportation. Dip tube incorporates hex wrench flats for easy installation and removal. The valve to cylinder threads are standard 3/4" X 14 NPSM straight threaded cylinder connection with O-ring seal. Designed and tested to meet global valve manufacturing standards and manufactured with oxygen compatible materials and lubricants. Each valve is packaged in heat sealed bag and individual box to assure oxygen compatibility.
- Duel DIN/Yoke Valve with Removable Insert
- Easy Conversion from Yoke to DIN Connection
- Standard 200/232 bar (3000 psi service) Female DIN Connection
- 5 Threads when Insert is Removed
- High Flow Characteristics to Maximize Regulator Performance
- Sturdy Extended Rubber Handwheel Grip for Easy On/Off Even w/Gloved Hand
- Durable Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass
- Heavy Duty Internal Valve Mechanism
- Designed for Durability and Smooth On/Off Operation
- Integrated Multi Ported Safety Plug& Disc Design
- Safety Plug Assembly: Easy Replacement, Recessed to Protect Against Damage
- Dip Tube: Hex Wrench Flats for Easy Installation/Removal
- Standard 3/4 X 14 NPSM Straight Threaded Cylinder Connection
- O-Ring Sealed Valve to Cylinder
- Designed and Tested to Meet Global Valve Manufacturing Standards
- Oxygen Compatible Materials and Lubricants
- Packaged in Heat Sealed Bag to Assure Oxygen Compatibility
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Marine Grade Chromed Brass|
|Type (Yoke, DIN, Convertible)||Convertible|
|Nitrox Ready||Yes, Oxygen Cleaned|
|Thread Size||3/4 X 14 NPSM|
|Service Pressure||200/232 bar (3000 psi service)|