You have no items in your shopping cart.
Blue Reef Waterproof Log Book
Product OverviewDivers are required to log their dives for proof of experience; this handy 32 page waterproof 4.5" x 6" (11.43cm x 15.24cm) 55 diver log book allows you to write down the important information while you're still wet, thus eliminating the possibility of forgetting important facts about the dive and instrument readings included in logging a dive. Why wait until you're more likely to forget something, so "get-r-done." Wherever you go diving you need to have proof of diving experience. Without it you can be left behind on more experienced dives when you are qualified to make them.
Make sure you log all your dives and carry your log book when on a diving vacation. This 32 waterproof paper page log book provides all the important requirements for properly logging dives and information for preforming repetitive dives. Log book provides information pages for certifications, equipment and has historical date log on cover once all pages are full. Log book cover has an eye-catching traditional red & white diver-down-flag" logo for easy identification.
- Proof of Diving Experience
- Make-Sure you Log All-your-Dives
- Eye Popping Graphics: Traditional Red & White Diver-Down-Flag
- Proof Positive You Are Qualified
- Logs All Dive Profile Information
- Helps Improve Diving Thru-Education
- Waterproof Paper: Log Dives when Still Wet
- 32 Waterproof Paper Pages
- 55 Page Diver Log Book
- Provides Information Pages for Certifications and Equipment
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 6 (11.43cm x 15.24cm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Provide Hard Copy of Proof of Diving Experiences|
|Dimensions||(H x W) 4.5 x 6 (11.43 cm x 15.24 cm)|
|Pages||55 Pages, 32 Log Pages|
|Provide Hard Copy of Proof of Diving Experiences|
|(H x W) 4.5 x 6 (11.43 cm x 15.24 cm)|
|55 Pages, 32 Log Pages|