You have no items in your shopping cart.
Blue Reef Stainless Steel Back Plate
Product OverviewheBlue Reef Stainless Steel Back-Plateis a laser cut design back-plate. This process provides attention to detail ensuring that there will be no rough, jagged edges that could potentially damage harness or accessory webbing. The Blue Reef Stainless Steel Back-Plate weighs in at 5.2 lbs (2.4kg), stainless-steel plates are a popular option for divers looking to offset the positive buoyancy associated with aluminum cylinders and/or to lower weight belt/pocket lead. Thestainless-steel back plateis set up with 11" (27.9cm) on-center mounting holes to accommodate standard double tank bolt kits, including two holes for the upper bolt to give user adjustability of tank height. Two sets of 2" (5.1cm) slots along the center allow divers to use the back plate for single tank diving without the need for a single tank adapter.Holes along the perimeter of the plate allow for mounting lights, pony bottles, lift bags and other accessories.Back-plate is manufactured from 304-grade stainless-steeland has a bottom slot to allow the use of a crotch strap to prevent system ride-up when diving.
- 11 (27.9cm) On-Center Bolt Spacing Creating Industry Standard
- Perimeter Holes for Mounting Lights, Pony Bottles, Lift Bags & Accessories
- Slots for Crotch Straps
- Slots-On Bottom for Attaching Lift Bag Sleeves, Side Mount Butt Plates or Accessories
- 2 (5.1cm) Center Slots for Cam Bands to Accommodate Single Tank Use
- Material: Corrosion Resistant 304-Stainless Steel
- Weight: 5.2 lbs (2.4kg)
- Laser Cut Design Back-Plate
- No Rough, Jagged Edges: Eliminates Potential Damage Webbing
- Negative Buoyancy:
Offset Positive Buoyancy of Aluminum Cylinders
Lower Weight Belt/Pocket Lead
- Accommodate Standard Double Tank Bolt Kits
- 2-Holes for Upper Bolt: Adjustability of Tank Height
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Grade 304-Stainless Steel|
|Cylinder Capacity||Double or Single Configurations|
|Crotch Strap Slots||Yes|
|Weight||5.2 lbs (2.4kg)|
|Compatibility (Brands)||Multiple Model Harnesses|