You have no items in your shopping cart.
Blue Reef Surface Marker Buoy (SMB)
Product OverviewBlue Reef Diver Below 6' (1.83m) Signal Tube:
The Blue Reef Diver-Below Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) is a great safety device that all serious divers carry on every dive. The SMB is the smart way for a diver to mark their location when making safety stops, completing mandatory decompression stops and signaling the boat if they surface a distance away from the boat. This 6' (1.83m) long signal tube can be stowed easily in a regular pocket or clipped out of the way on your BCD. When the SMB is inflated it is long enough to be easily seen from a distance and sturdy enough to stand up to any weather conditions you may encounter. It is also conveniently labeled with "Diver Below" so you can send it up to mark your location.
Surface Marker Buoy features an easy to use oral inflation valve with lock to prevent accidental deflation as well as a larger over pressure/dump valve. The SMB is also equipped with a D-ring at the top for attachment of a light, strobe or chemical light for use at night. Blue Reef's SMB's are available in multiple colors. Don't risk not being seen in an emergency, pick up a Diver-Below SMB today.
- Great Safety Devise Used by Serious Divers
- Carry On-Every-Dive
- Smart-Way for Diver to Mark Location
- Great for Safety Stops, Decompression-Stops & Signaling Boat
- Dimensions: 6' (183m) Long
- Stowed Easily In-Large BCD Pocket or Clipped Out-of-Way On-BCD
- Easily Seen from Distance
- Colors: Neon Yellow or Hi Viz Orange
- Conveniently Labeled w/Diver Below
- Easy to Use Oral Inflator w/Lock to Prevent-Accidental Deflation
- Top D-Ring for Attachment of Light, Strobe or Chemical Light for Night Diving
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Safety Signal Tube|
|Dimensions||Length: 6' (1.83m)|
|Color||Neon Yellow, Hi-Viz Orange or Pink|
|Inflation (Valve)||Oral Inflator Valve|
|Over Pressure Relief Valve||No|
|Manual Dump Valve||Yes|