You have no items in your shopping cart.
Blue Reef Pony Bottle Tank Small Pressure Gauge PSI/BAR
Product OverviewThe Pony Bottle Gauge is a tiny gauge that easily connects to the 7/16" threaded high-pressure port of your pony bottle regulator or other alternate tank regulator to show pressure in an easy-to-read display. Any diver who has used a pony bottle knows the hassle involved with trying to find out how much air is in the tank. Switching regulators to view the primary pressure gauge or adding a separate pressure gauge to the pony bottle is a problem solution. Now with the Pony Bottle Gauge, all those headaches are over. The Pony Bottle Gauge has a pressure range from 0 to 5,000 psi (350 bars) has an easy to read color coded display for at-a-glance pressure check, comes equipped with a high pressure O-ring so it's ready for immediate installation, and is a great accessory for any dive bag.
- Eliminates Use of Standard Hosed Pressure Gauge
- Compact Small Design
- Easy to Read Display
- Display Color Coded for At-a-Glance Pressure Check
- Pressure Readout: 0 to 5,000 psi (0 to 350 bars)
- Equipped with HP O-Ring Ready to Install
- Fits 7/16 Threaded HP Regulator Port
- Ideal for Pony Bottles, Deco Bottles or Back-Up Air Supplies
- Keep Pony Bottle Neat, Organized and Simple
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Readout||0 to 5,000 psi (0 to 350 bars)|
|0 to 5,000 psi (0 to 350 bars)|