You have no items in your shopping cart.
Blue Reef Low Pressure Flex Hose
Double braided, Blue Reef Low Pressure Flex Hoses are more flexible, lighter weight and more durable than traditional low pressure hoses. With polyethylene (PE) fiber braiding and a nylon exterior, while providing a 1500 psi (103 bars) working pressure and a 6000 psi (413 bar) burst pressure, the Blue Reef Low Pressure Flex Hose is certainly an upgrade traditionally offered hoses. Manufactured with chrome plated brass, the hose fittings have a standard 3/8-24 UNF male threaded end and a 9/16-18 UNF female end.
Divers will notice a dramatic difference when diving with significantly more flexibility and lightness resulting in less jaw fatigue and improved mobility. Additionally, the Blue Reef Low Pressure Flex Hose is perfect for travel due to its low weight and ability to be coiled without creasing. The Blue Reef Low Pressure Flex Hose is available in multiple lengths and colors. Utilizing different color hoses, divers can add color coordination as well as differentiate hoses for simple setup and quick identification.
- Flexible, Durable, and Light Weight LP Hose
- Braided Advanced Technology Hose
- Polyethylene (PE) Fiber Braiding and Nylon Exterior
- Superior Abrasion Resistance Compared to Traditional Rubber Hoses
- Reduces Jaw Fatigue
- Compact, Easier-to-Pack in Regulator Bag than Traditional Rubber Hose
- Outside Diameter (O.D.): 0.49" (12.5mm)
- Working Pressure: 1500 psi (103 bars)
- Burst Pressure: 6000 psi (413 bar)
- Standard 3/8-24 UNF Male Threaded End and 9/16-18 UNF Female End
- Hose Fittings: Chrome Plated Brass
- Available in Multiple Colors and Lengths
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||HS-PVC, Fiber Braiding and Nylon Exterior|
|Length||See Drop Down Size Menu Description Title Section|
|Thread Size||3/8-24 UNF Male Threaded End
9/16-18 UNF Female End
|Working Pressure||1500 psi (103 bars)|
|Burst Pressure||6000 psi (413 bar)|
|Purpose||Spare or Replacement|