You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewIn the early days of cave diving, reels were not available to buy off the shelf. Divers used anything they could, including empty electrical wire spools. When exploring, divers would pay out the line and if they didn't empty the spool it would be left in the cave for the next dive. The Finger Spool is most often used as a gap reel or for short distance exploration. Small and low-profile, a spool fits nicely out of the way in a pocket or clipped-off to a D-ring. The holes in the side allow for clipping in a double-ended snap anywhere along the perimeter of the spool to keep the line tight when not in use.
Blue Reef's Finger Spools come equipped with a durable corrosion resistant brass double-ender bolt snap. The Spool is durable material for strength, corrosion resistance and long life. The Line is international orange nylon line. The Line comes in lengths of 80' (15.2m) and 167' (50.9m) and is available orange line on the 80' (15.2m) and white line on the 167' (50.9m) to serve your needs and is approved for up to a maximum of 176 lbs. (80 kg) of dry weight.
- Used as Gap Reel or for Short Distance Exploration
- Small and Low-Profile
- Fit in BCD Pocket or Clipped-Off to D-Ring
- Holes In Side: Clipping in Double-Ended Snap to Keep Line-Tight
- Durable Corrosion Resistant Brass Double-Ender Bolt Snap
- Spool: Durable Construction for Strength, Corrosion Resistance and Long Life
- International Orange 80' (15.2m) & White 167' (50.9m) Nylon Braided Line
- Line Lengths:
- Maximum Dry Weight Strength: 176 lbs. (80 kg)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Line Material||White or Orange, Dupont Fiber Braid #24|
|Line Length||80' (15.2m) & 167' (50.9m)|
|Line Tensile Strength||176 lbs. (80 kg)|
|Reel Materials||Spool: Plastic
|Clip||Yes Double End Bolt Snap|
|White or Orange, Dupont Fiber Braid #24|
|80' (15.2m) & 167' (50.9m)|
|Line Tensile Strength|
|176 lbs. (80 kg)|
|Yes Double End Bolt Snap|
For the second time the delivery date came and went without the delivery even though I ordered with plenty of time to spare. I have no idea how this works, I had to use my old one. The Leisure Pro order arrived early. The Scuba.com order arrived while I was in Mexico and was shipped after its arrival date on order. This is how Scuba.com opperated. Their shipments are usually late. Often very late.