You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewHaving the right spares on-hand when out diving can make or break a dive. Don't let a malfunctioning BCD quick-disconnect hose ruin a day of diving, always carry a spare. Flex Hose is a double braided design, the flexible, durable, and light weight hose that lets you forget it's there! The braided advanced technology hose with polyethylene (PE) fiber braiding and nylon exterior, it has superior abrasion resistance compared to traditional rubber hoses.
The Design results in lightweight, pliable BCD hose, that provide a much more enjoyable Scuba experience and reduces stiffness found with traditional rubber hoses. Hose is durable, compact and much easier to pack in a regulator bag than a traditional rubber hose with its 0.49" (12.5mm) O.D. The BCD Flex Hose is rated to 1500 psi (103 bars) working pressure and 6000 psi (413 bar) burst pressure. Hose has a standard 3/8-24 UNF male threaded end and a quick-disconnect coupling end. Both hose fittings are manufactured from chrome plated brass. The Hose comes in multiple lengths (see dropdown menu above). To order the correct length just measure the actual hose length of your BCD and order accordingly.
- Flexible, Durable, and Light Weight BCD Hose
- Braided Advanced Technology Hose
- PE Fiber Braiding and Nylon Exterior
- Superior Abrasion Resistance Compared to Traditional Rubber Hoses
- Lightweight, Pliable Regulator Hose
- More Enjoyable Scuba Experience and Reduces Stiffness
- Compact, Easier-to-Pack in Regulator Bag than Traditional Rubber Hose
- Outside Diameter (O.D.): 0.49 (12.5mm)
- Working Pressure: 1500 psi (103 bars)
- Burst Pressure: 6000 psi (413 bar)
- Standard 3/8-24 UNF Male Threaded End and Quick-Disconnect Coupling End
- Hose Fittings: Chrome Plated Brass
- Lengths: 15 or 36 (38cm to 91.4cm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Polyethylene (PE) Fiber Braiding and Nylon Exterior|
|Length||Lengths: 15 or 36 (38cm to 91.4cm)
For Complete Available Lengths See Drop Down Size Menu Description Title Section
|Thread Size||3/8-24 UNF Male Threaded End
Quick-Disconnect Coupling End
|Working Pressure||1500 psi (103 bars)|
|Burst Pressure||6000 psi (413 bar)|
|Purpose||Spare or Replacement BCD QD Hose|