You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bigblue VL4200P Light Head
Product OverviewYou just set up your equipment for the first night or deep penetration dive of your vacation in Saint Somewhere, as you turn on your dive/video light to check your gauges the light beam fades. The worst thing that could happen before a night/tech dive just did! Your dive light, light head is dead. Never leave for your holiday without a spare light head. If you own a Bigblue VL4200P Light (see SKU: BBLVL4200) and are looking for a new light head this is what you need.
This light head is a great choice for any diver taking video whether it be Go Pro or a higher light performance requirement. It has 4200 lumens and a 120° extra wide beam that's perfect for videos and photos as there are no hard edges. This light head also has a built-in color-coded battery light indicator that makes it easy to see how much battery life remains. The LH-VL4200P comes in three high gloss color options of black, blue and pink.
Light head provides 4,200 lumens at 6500K color temperature. Illumination is provided by 6 x XPE LED + 4 x RED LED. Reliable push button switch, and built-in red LED setting for sneaking up on your favorite undersea creatures. Four power settings to reduce intensity and increase battery life. Light provide 4,200 lumens (level IV), 2,100 lumens (level III), 1,050 lumens (level II) and 420 lumens (level I). In red color mode light provides 200 lumens of brightness. Light burn times with this light head are 1.5-hours (level IV), 3-hours (level III), 6-hours (level II) and 15-hours (level I). Built-to-last with the housing made from anodized aluminum means rugged dependability. Lens is tempered optical glass. Light is depth rated to 330' (100 meters). Light head makes a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Designed for Bigblue VL4200P Light (see SKU: BBLVL4200)
- Great for Taking Video w/Go Pro or Higher Light Performance Requirement
- 120°: Extra Wide Beam w/No Hard Edges
- Battery Lasts 1.5-Hours On High & Up to 15-Hours On Low Setting 420 Lumens
- Reliable Push-Button Switching Mechanism
- Color-Coded Battery Indicator
- 4-Power Settings to Reduce Intensity and Increase Battery Life
- Lamps: 6 x XPE LED + 4 x RED LED
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Level Outputs:
4,200 Lumens (Level IV)
2,100 Lumens (Level III)
1,050 Lumens (Level II)
420 Lumens (level I)
Red Color Mode 500 Lumens
- Burn Time:
1.5-Hours (level IV)
3-Hours (level III)
6-Hours (level II)
15-Hours (level I)
- Built-to-Last w/Housing Made from Anodized Aluminum and Tempered Optical Glass Lens
- Rugged and Dependability
- Depth Rating: 330' (100 meters)
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Housing: Anodized Aluminum, Lens: Tempered Optical Glass|
|Lamp||6 x XPE LED + 4 x RED LED|
|Lumens||33,000 Lumens Full Power|
|Burn Time||1.5-Hours (level IV), 3-Hours (level III), 6-Hours (level II), 15-Hours (level I)|
|Depth Rating||330' (100 meters)|
|Compatibility||Bigblue VL4200P Light (see SKU: BBLVL4200)|
|Light Modes||4,200 Lumens (Level IV), 2,100 Lumens (Level III), 1,050 Lumens (Level II),420 Lumens (level I), Red Color Mode 500 Lumens|