You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bigblue Tri Color II 1800 Lumens Extra Wide Beam LED Light
Product OverviewThis light is nicknamed the Black Molly 4 and is perfectly priced and now equipped with a warm white color in addition to the cool white and red LED. All three colors have the same 120° beam and has an illuminated power switch which serves as a battery indicator at the same time. The AL1800XWPTC-II comes standard with Built-in red LED's for enhanced focusing and night video work. The light comes with a 1" (25.4mm) ball for universal video system mounting. The Black Molly 4 is powered by a rechargeable 26650 lithium-ion battery. The battery is easily removed and replaced with an optional spare (see SKU: BBLB) battery that can be kept fully charged for convenient extended use.
The Bigblue AL1800XWPTC-II Light uses 4 x XML LED plus 2 XPE Red LED for its light source. The color temperature is 6500°K in cool white mode. The lights lumen output/burn times in cool or warm light modes in level-I is approximately 450 lumens with a burn time of 8-hours, in level-II, 900 lumens with a burn time of 4-hours, in level-III, 1800 lumens with a burn time of 2-hours. The light body is manufactured from aluminum alloy with an anti-corrosive black anodized finish. The light lens is tempered optical glass. The light has a double O-ring seal providing a 330' (100m) depth rating. The light measures 5.0" x 1.4" (126.8mm x 35.5mm), weighs 7.69 oz. (218 g) with batteries and is negative -3.7 oz. (-105 g) underwater. Included with the light is a ball joint, battery charger, dry bag and owner's manual.
- Light is Nicknamed the Black Molly 4
- Great Choice for Any Diver
- Self-Contained, Compact, Powerful, All-Purpose Dive Light
- Best Suited for Video Purposes
- Beam Angle: 120°:
- 3-Color Settings:
- Light Generates 1800 Lumens of Brightness
- Switch: Reliable Push-Button
- Built-In Red LED Mode
- Red Mode:
Great for Lowering Color Temperature
Creates Great Light for Viewing Sea Life
- Lamps: 4 x XML LED plus 2 XPE Red LED
- Power: Reliable 26650 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Batteries (Included)
- Color Temperatures 6500°:K
- Lumen Output/Burn Times Cool or Warm Light (Approximately):
Case: Anti-Corrosion Black Anodized, Aluminum Alloy
Double O-Ring Sealed
Lens: Tempered Optical Glass
- Depth Rating: 330' (100m)
- Dimensions: (L x Dia.) 5.0 x 1.4 (126.8mm x 35.5mm)
- Weight: 7.69 oz. (218 g) with Battery
- Buoyancy: Negative -3.7 oz. (-105 g)
- Includes: Battery Charger, Ball Joint, Dry Bag
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Case: Anodized Aluminum
Lens: Tempered Optical Glass
|Lamp||4 x LED + 2 x XPE Red LED|
|Batteries||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion 26650|
|Burn Time||2-Hours (level III)
4-Hours (level II)
8-Hours (level I)
|Depth Rating||330' (100m)|
|Light Modes||1800 Lumens (Level III)
900 Lumens (Level II)
455 Lumens (Level I)
|Dimensions||(Dia. x L) 5.0 x 1.4 (126.8mm x 35.5mm)|
|Weight||7.69 oz. (218 g) w/Battery|
|Buoyancy||-3.7 oz. (-105 g)|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Lanyard, Ball Joint|