You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bigblue TL3500P Lighthead
Product OverviewYou just set up your equipment for the first night or deep penetration dive of your vacation in Saint Somewhere, as you turn on your dive/video light to check your gauges the light beam fades. The worst thing that could happen before a night/tech dive just did! Your dive light, light head is dead. Never leave for your holiday without a spare light head. If you own a Bigblue TL3500P, 3500 Lumens LED Technical Light (see SKU: BBLTL3500P) This head makes a great replacement or spare for your save-a-dive-kit. This light head utilizes 3 x XML LED that provide a light output of 350 lumens (Level I), 875 lumens (Level II), 1750 lumens (Level III), and 3500 lumens (Level IV). Lights burn times are 1.5-hours (Level IV), 3-hours (Level III), 6-hours (Level II), and 15 hours (Level I). Light has a narrow beam angle at 10° with a color temperature of 6500K. The Bigblue TL3500P Light Head is constructed and built to last from aluminum alloy with an anti-corrosive black anodized finish, tempered optical glass lens and a double O-ring seal that provides a 330' (100 meters) depth rating. The light head is also interchangeable with Bigblue VL2500P, VL2800P, VL3500P, VTL2500P, VTL2800P, VTL3100P, TL3100P lights (see SKU: BBLTL3100P).
- Interchangeable w/Multiple Bigblue Lights
- Compatible with Bigblue:
VL2500P, VL2800P, VL3500P
VTL2500P, VTL2800P, VTL3100P
TL3100P Lights (see SKU: BBLTL3100P)
- Lamps: 3 x XML LED
- Light Output:
350 Lumens (Level I)
875 Lumens (Level II)
1750 Lumens (Level III)
3500 Lumens (Level IV)
- Burn Times:
1.5-Hours (Level IV)
3-Hours (Level III)
15-Hours (Level I)
- Concentrated 10°: Narrow Beam Angle
- Color Temperature: 6500K
Case: Anti-Corrosion Black Anodized, Aluminum Alloy
Double O-Ring Sealed
Lens: Tempered Concaved Optical Glass
- Depth Rating: 330' (100 meters)
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
- Don't Let Broken Lamp Ruin a Dive
- The Dive-You-Save-May-Be-Your-Own
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Body: Anodized Aluminum, Lens: Tempered Optical Glass|
|Lamps||3 x XML LED|
|Beam Angle||Concentrated 10°: Narrow Beam|
|Depth Rating||330' (100 meters)|
|Light Modes||4-Modes: 350 Lumens (Level I), 875 Lumens (Level II), 1750 Lumens (Level III), 3500 Lumens (Level IV), SOS Function|
|Compatibility||Bigblue: VL2500P, VL2800P, VL3500P, VTL2500P, VTL2800P, VTL3100P, TL3100P Lights (see SKU: BBLTL3100P)|