You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bigblue TL2600P Light Head
Product OverviewYou just set up your equipment for the first night or deep penetration dive of your vacation in Saint Somewhere, as you turn on your dive/video light to check your gauges the light beam fades. The worst thing that could happen before a night/tech dive just did! Your dive light, light head is dead. Never leave for your holiday without a spare light head. If you own a Bigblue TL2600P Light (see SKU: BBLTL2600P) and are looking for a new light head this is what you need.
Light head provides 2,600 lumens in level IV from 3 x LED at 6500K color temperature, has a tight 10° narrow beam angle. Four power settings to reduce intensity and increase battery life. The light head provides 2,600 lumens (Level IV), 1,300 lumens (Level III) 650 lumens (Level II) and 325 lumens (level I). The lights burn times with this light head are 1.5-hours (level IV), 3-hours (level III), 6-hours (level II) and 15-hours (level I). Built-to-last with the housing made from anodized aluminum means rugged dependability. Lens is tempered optical glass. Light head is depth rated to 330' (100 meters). Can be interchanged with all Bigblue TL2600 Light models. For compatible lights see SKU's: BBLAL2600XWP, BBLVTL2600P, BBLTL2600P, BBL2600XWPI. Light head makes a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Interchangeable w/Multiple Bigblue TL2600 Model Lights
- For Lights See SKU's:
BBLAL2600XWP, BBLVTL2600P, BBLTL2600P, BBL2600XWPI
- Lamps: 3 x LED
- 10°: Narrow Beam Angle
- 4-Power Settings to Reduce Intensity and Increase Battery Life
- Level Outputs:
2,600 Lumens (Level IV)
1,300 Lumens (Level III)
650 Lumens (Level II)
325 Lumens (level I)
- Burn Time:
1.5-Hours (level IV)
3-Hours (level III)
6-Hours (level II)
15-Hours (level I)
- Built-to-Last w/Housing Made from Anodized Aluminum
- Rugged and Dependability
- Lens: Tempered Optical Glass
- Depth Rating: 330' (100 meters)
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Housing: Anodized Aluminum, Lens: Tempered Optical Glass|
|Lamp||3 x LED|
|Lumens||6500 Lumens Full Power|
|Burn Time||1.5-Hours (level IV), 3-Hours (level III), 6-Hours (level II), 15-Hours (level I)|
|Depth Rating||330' (100 meters)|
|Light Modes||6,500 Lumens (Level IV), 3,250 Lumens (Level III), 1,500 Lumens (Level II), 650 Lumens (level I), Red Mode: 500 Lumens|
|Compatibility||Multiple Bigblue TL2600 Model Lights See SKU's: BBLAL2600XWP, BBLVTL2600P, BBLTL2600P, BBL2600XWPI|