You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThis high powered red or green laser light is the perfect tool for discovering and sharing new experiences under the sea. The red or green color cuts through water and illuminates your subjects with unbelievable precision. This item is powered by 2 AAA batteries or optional Ni-MH batteries with a burn time up to 24-hours and is perfect for leading groups of divers! Both models have a burn time of up to 24-hours, with a light output below 3'W (1 mW) at a wavelength of 520nM for the green laser and 650nM for the red. Lights are equipped with a simple twist bezel on/off switch. Built to last the light is manufactured from aluminum alloy that is anti-corrosion anodized, is sealed by a double O-ring providing a depth rating to 330' (100 meters). The light head has a tempered optical glass front lens. The green light measures (L x Dia.) 6.64" x 0.75" (168.6mm x 19mm) weighs 3.1 oz. (89 g) with batteries and is negatively buoyant -0.7 oz. (-54 g) underwater. The red-light measures (L x Dia.) 6" x 0.75" (154.1mm x 19mm), weighs 2.9 oz. (82 g) with batteries and is negatively buoyant -1.8 oz. (-51 g) underwater. Both Laser Lights come with a wrist lanyard.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Case: Anodized Aluminum
Lens: Tempered Optical Glass
|Lumens||None, Below 3'W (1 mW)|
|Batteries||2 AAA Batteries or Optional Ni-MH Batteries|
|Burn Time||Up to 24-Hours|
|Depth Rating||330' (100m)|
|Dimensions||(L x Dia.):
Green Light: 6.64 x 0.75 (168.6mm x 19mm)
Red Light: 6 x 0.75 (154.1mm x 19mm)
|Weight||Green Light: 3.1 oz. (89 g) w/Batteries
Red Light: 2.9 oz. (82 g) w/Batteries
|Buoyancy||Green Light: -0.7 oz. (-54 g)
Red Light: -1.8 oz. (-51 g)
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Lanyard|