You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bigblue Light Head for VTL8000P 8000 Lumens Video Tech Light
Product OverviewYou just set up your equipment for the first night or deep penetration dive of your vacation in Saint Somewhere, as you turn on your dive/video light to check your gauges the light beam fades. The worst thing that could happen before a night/tech dive just did! Your dive light, light head is dead. Never leave for your holiday without a spare light head. If you own a Bigblue VTL8000P, 8000 Lumens LED Video Tech Light (see SKU: BBLVTL8000P) and are looking for a new light head this is what you need.
Flexibility: in the same dive you can shoot video with the wide beam and get a great penetrating narrow beam. One light head, 2 beams. With 8,000 lumens of 120° extra wide flood beam, 1,200 lumens of 10° narrow spot beam and 500 lumen red light mode for staging your photos/videos. Illumination is provided by 11 x LED + 6 XPE Red LED with light outputs in flood mode of 8,000 lumens (level IV), 4,000 lumens (level III), 2,000 lumens (level II) and 800 lumens (level I). In spot beam mode 1.200 lumens and in red mode 500 lumens. The lights burn times with this light head are 3-hours (level IV), 6-hours (level III), 12-hours (level II) and 30-hours (level I). Built-to-last with the housing made from anodized aluminum means rugged dependability. Lens is tempered optical glass. Light is depth rated to 330' (100 meters). Light head make a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Designed for Bigblue VTL8000P, 8000 Lumens LED Video Tech Light (see SKU: BBLVTL8000P)
- Shoot Video w/Wide Beam & Great Penetrating Narrow Beam
- One Light, 2 Beams
- 38,000 Lumens of 120°: Extra Wide Flood Beam
- 1,200 Lumens of 10°: Narrow Spot Beam
- 500 Lumen Red Light Mode for Staging Photos/Videos
- Color-Coded Battery Indicator
- Reliable Push-Button Switching Mechanism
- 11 x LED + 6 XPE Red LED
- Level Outputs:
8,000 Lumens (Level IV)
4,000 Lumens(Level III)
2,000 Lumens (Level II)
800 Lumens (level I)
Spot Beam Mode:
Red Color Mode 500 Lumens
- Burn Time:
3-Hours (level IV)
6-Hours (level III)
12-Hours (level II)
30-Hours (level I)
- Built-to-Last w/Housing Made from Anodized Aluminum and Tempered Optical Glass Lens
- Rugged and Dependability
- Depth Rating: 330' (100 meters)
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Housing: Anodized Aluminum, Lens: Tempered Optical Glass|
|Lamp||11 x LED + 6 XPE Red LED|
|Lumens||8,000 Lumens Full Power|
|Beam Angle||Flood Mode: 120°:, Spot Mode: 10°:|
|Burn Time||3-Hours (level IV), 6-Hours (level III), 12-Hours (level II), 30-Hours (level I)|
|Depth Rating||330' (100 meters)|
|Light Modes||Flood Mode: 8,000 Lumens (Level IV), 4,000 Lumens (Level III), 2,000 Lumens (Level II), 800 Lumens (level I), Spot Beam Mode: 1200 Lumens, Red Color Mode 500 Lumens|
|Compatibility||Bigblue VTL8000P, 8000 Lumens LED Video Tech Light (see BBLVTL8000P)|