You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bigblue Light Head for VTL3800P Light
Product OverviewYou just set up your equipment for the first night or deep penetration dive of your vacation in Saint Somewhere, as you turn on your dive/video light to check your gauges the light beam fades. The worst thing that could happen before a night/tech dive just did! Your dive light, light head is dead. Never leave for your holiday without a spare light head. If you own a Bigblue VTL3800P, 3800 Lumens LED Video Tech Light (see SKU: BBLVTL3800P) and are looking for a new light head this is what you need.
Flexibility: in the same dive you can shoot video with the wide beam and get a great penetrating narrow beam. One light head, 2 beams. With 3,800 lumens of 120° extra wide flood beam, 1,200 lumens of 10° narrow spot beam and 100 lumen red light mode for staging your photos/videos. Illumination is provided by 7 x LED + 2 XPE Red LED with light outputs in flood mode of 3,800 lumens (level IV), 1,900 lumens (level III), 950 lumens (level II) and 380 lumens (level I). In spot beam mode 1.200 lumens and in red mode 100 lumens. The lights burn times with this light head are 1.5-hours (level IV), 3-hours (level III), 6-hours (level II) and 15-hours (level I). Built-to-last with the housing made from anodized aluminum means rugged dependability. Lens is tempered optical glass. Light head is depth rated to 330' (100 meters). The light head is also interchangeable with Bigblue TL3100P, TL2500P, TL2800P, VL2500P, VL2800P, VL3500P, & VTL3100P Lights. For current light see SKU: BBLTL3100P. Light head make a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Designed for Bigblue VTL3800P, 3800 Lumens LED Video Tech Light (see SKU: BBLVTL3800P)
- Interchangeable w/Multiple Bigblue Lights
- For Current Light See SKU's: BBLTL3100P
- Also Works w/Bigblue TL2500P, TL2800P, VL2500P, VL2800P, VL3500P, & VTL3100P Lights
- Shoot Video w/Wide Beam & Great Penetrating Narrow Beam
- One Light, 2 Beams
- 3,800 Lumens of 120°: Extra Wide Flood Beam
- 1,200 Lumens of 10°: Narrow Spot Beam
- 100 Lumen Red Light Mode for Staging Photos/Videos
- Color-Coded Battery Indicator
- Reliable Push-Button Switching Mechanism
- Lamps: 7 x LED + 2 XPE Red LED
- Level Outputs:
3,800 Lumens (Level IV)
1,900 Lumens(Level III)
950 Lumens (Level II)
380 Lumens (level I)
Spot Beam Mode:
Red Color Mode 100 Lumens
- Burn Time:
1.5-Hours (level IV)
3-Hours (level III)
6-Hours (level II)
15-Hours (level I)
- Built-to-Last w/Housing Made from Anodized Aluminum and Tempered Optical Glass Lens
- Rugged and Dependability
- Depth Rating: 330' (100 meters)
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Housing: Anodized Aluminum, Lens: Tempered Optical Glass|
|Lamp||7 x LED + 2 XPE Red LED|
|Lumens||3,800 Lumens Full Power|
|Beam Angle||Flood Mode: 120°:, Spot Mode: 10°:|
|Burn Time||1.5-Hours (level IV), 3-Hours (level III), 6-Hours (level II), 15-Hours (level I)|
|Depth Rating||330' (100 meters)|
|Light Modes||Flood Mode: 3,800 Lumens (Level IV), 1,900 Lumens(Level III), 950 Lumens (Level II), 380 Lumens (level I), Spot Beam Mode: 1200 Lumens, Red Color Mode 100 Lumens|
|Compatibility||Bigblue VTL3800P, 3800 Lumens LED Video Tech Light (see SKU: BBLVTL3800P), For Current Light See SKU's: BBLTL3100P, Also Works w/Bigblue TL2500P, TL2800P, VL2500P, VL2800P, VL3500P, & VTL3100P Lights|
|Housing: Anodized Aluminum, Lens: Tempered Optical Glass|
|7 x LED + 2 XPE Red LED|
|3,800 Lumens Full Power|
|Flood Mode: 120°:, Spot Mode: 10°:|
|1.5-Hours (level IV), 3-Hours (level III), 6-Hours (level II), 15-Hours (level I)|
|330' (100 meters)|
|Flood Mode: 3,800 Lumens (Level IV), 1,900 Lumens(Level III), 950 Lumens (Level II), 380 Lumens (level I), Spot Beam Mode: 1200 Lumens, Red Color Mode 100 Lumens|
|Bigblue VTL3800P, 3800 Lumens LED Video Tech Light (see SKU: BBLVTL3800P), For Current Light See SKU's: BBLTL3100P, Also Works w/Bigblue TL2500P, TL2800P, VL2500P, VL2800P, VL3500P, & VTL3100P Lights|