You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bigblue Light Head for VL8000P Tri Color Video Light
Product OverviewYou just set up your equipment for the first night or deep penetration dive of your vacation in Saint Somewhere, as you turn on your dive/video light to check your gauges the light beam fades. The worst thing that could happen before a night/tech dive just did! Your dive light, light head is dead. Never leave for your holiday without a spare light head. If you own a Bigblue VL8000P Tri Color Video Light (see SKU: BBLVL8000PTC) and are looking for a new light head this is what you need.
8000 lumen pro-sumer professional consumer video light head keeps its affordability with high performance features. This light head is unique in that it offers three power settings in a cool white (6500k) color temperature and three settings in a warm (5500K) white color. It has a maximum of 8000 lumens and a 120° extra wide beam that's perfect for videos and photos as there are no hard edges. The LH-VL8000P-TC has a lighted battery level indicator and a built-in red LED setting for sneaking up on your favorite undersea creatures.
Light head has six power settings to reduce intensity and increase battery life. Illumination is provided by 15 x XML LED + 6 x XPE-Red LED which provide 8,000 lumens (level III), 4,000 lumens (level II), 2,000 lumens (level I) in cool white mode. In warm white mode the light provides 4,000 lumens (level III), 2,000 lumens (level II), 1,000 lumens (level I). In red color mode light provides 500 lumens of brightness. Light burn times with this light head are 3-hours (level III), 6-hours (level II) and 12-hours (level I). Built-to-last with the housing made from anodized aluminum means rugged dependability. Lens is tempered optical glass. Light is depth rated to 330' (100 meters). Light head is also interchangeable with Bigblue lights TL4000P, TL4500P, VTL5000P, VLL5500P, VTL6000P and VL6500P-TC. For compatible lights see SKU's: BBLTL4500P and BBLVL6500PTC. Light head make a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Designed for Bigblue VL8000P Tri Color Video Light (see SKU: BBLVL8000PTC)
- Interchangeable w/Multiple Bigblue Lights
- For Lights See SKU's:
BBLTL4500P and BBLVL6500PTC
- Also Works w/Bigblue TL4000P, VTL6000P, VTL5000P, VLL5500P Lights
- Pro-Sumer (pro-consumer) Video Light Head
- Affordability Along with High Performance Features
- Great Choice for Any Diver Taking Video
- Reliable Push-Button Switching Mechanism
- 3-Power Settings in Cool White (6500k) Color Temperature
- 3-Power Settings in Warm White (5500K) Color Temperature
- Maximum of 8000 Lumens
- 120°: Extra Wide Beam Angle w/No Hard Edges
- Color-Coded Battery Indicator
- 3-Power Settings to Reduce Intensity and Increase Battery Life
- Lamps: 15 x XML LED + 6 x XPE-Red LED
- Level Outputs:
Cool White Mode:
8,000 Lumens (Level III)
4,000 Lumens (Level II)
2,000 Lumens (level I)
Warm White Mode:
4,000 Lumens (Level III)
2,000 Lumens (Level II)
1,000 Lumens (level I)
Red Color Mode 500 Lumens
- Burn Time:
3-Hours (level III)
6-Hours (level II)
12-Hours (level I)
- Built-to-Last w/Housing Made from Anodized Aluminum and Tempered Optical Glass Lens
- Rugged and Dependability
- Depth Rating: 330' (100 meters)
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Housing: Anodized Aluminum, Lens: Tempered Optical Glass|
|Lamp||15 x XML LED + 6 x XPE-Red LED|
|Lumens||8,000 Lumens Full Power|
|Color Temperature||Cool White Mode: 6500K, Warm White Mode: 5500K|
|Burn Time||3-Hours (level III), 6-Hours (level II), 12-Hours (level I)|
|Depth Rating||330' (100 meters)|
|Light Modes||Cool White Mode: 8,000 Lumens (Level III),4,000 Lumens (Level II), 2,000 Lumens (level I), Warm White Mode: 4,000 Lumens (Level III), 2,000 Lumens (Level II), 1,000 Lumens (level I)
Red Color Mode 500 Lumens
|Compatibility||Bigblue VL8000P Tri Color Video Light (see SKU: BBLVL8000PTC), Fits SKU's: BBLTL4500P and BBLVL6500PTC, Works w/Bigblue TL4000P, VTL6000P, VTL5000P, VLL5500P Lights|
|Housing: Anodized Aluminum, Lens: Tempered Optical Glass|
|15 x XML LED + 6 x XPE-Red LED|
|8,000 Lumens Full Power|
|Cool White Mode: 6500K, Warm White Mode: 5500K|
|3-Hours (level III), 6-Hours (level II), 12-Hours (level I)|
|330' (100 meters)|
|Cool White Mode: 8,000 Lumens (Level III),4,000 Lumens (Level II), 2,000 Lumens (level I), Warm White Mode: 4,000 Lumens (Level III), 2,000 Lumens (Level II), 1,000 Lumens (level I)
Red Color Mode 500 Lumens
|Bigblue VL8000P Tri Color Video Light (see SKU: BBLVL8000PTC), Fits SKU's: BBLTL4500P and BBLVL6500PTC, Works w/Bigblue TL4000P, VTL6000P, VTL5000P, VLL5500P Lights|