You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bigblue Interchangeable Light Head for AL1200NP LED Light
Product OverviewYou just set up your equipment for the first night or deep penetration dive of your vacation in Saint Somewhere, as you turn on your dive/video light to check your gauges the light beam fades. The worst thing that could happen before a night/tech dive just did! Your dive light, light head is dead. Never leave for your holiday without a spare light head. If you own a Bigblue AL1200NP-II Light (see SKU: BBLAL1200NPI) and are looking for a new light head this is what you need.
This is the perfect light head for general purpose or to peer into crevices to find hidden critters! Light head provides 1200 lumens in level IV at 6500K color temperature, has a narrow 10° penetrating beam angle from an XML LED. Four power settings to reduce intensity and increase battery life. The light head provides 1200 lumens (Level IV), 600 lumens (Level III) 300 lumens (Level II) and 120 lumens (level I). There is also an SOS function for emergency signaling. The lights burn times with this light head are 2-hours (level IV), 5-hours (level III), 10-hours (level II) and 20-hours (level I). A color-coded battery indicator lets you know when to recharge the battery for optimum use.
Built-to-last with the housing made from anodized aluminum means rugged dependability. Lens is made from tempered optical glass and the light is depth rated to 330' (100 meters). Light head is a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Designed for Bigblue 1200NP-II 1200 Lumens LED Light SKU: BBLAL1200NPI
- Perfect Light for General Purpose or Peering into Crevices to Find Hidden Critters
- Provides 1200 Lumens in Level IV at 6500K Color Temperature
- Narrow 10°: Penetrating Beam Angle
- Lamp: XML LED
- Four Power Settings to Reduce Intensity and Increase Battery Life
- Level Outputs:
1200 Lumens (Level IV)
600 Lumens (Level III)
300 Lumens (Level II)
120 Lumens (level I)
- SOS Function for Emergency Signaling
- Burn Time:
2-Hours (level IV)
5-Hours (level III)
10-Hours (level II)
20-Hours (level I)
- Color-Coded Battery Indicator
- Built-to-Last w/Housing Made from Anodized Aluminum and Tempered Optical Glass Lens
- Rugged and Dependability
- Reliable Push-Button Switching Mechanism
- Depth Rating: 330' (100 meters)
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Housing: Anodized Aluminum, Lens: Tempered Optical Glass Lens|
|Lumens||1200 Lumens Full Power|
|Burn Time||2-Hours (level IV), 5-Hours (level III), 10-Hours (level II), 20-Hours (level I)|
|Depth Rating||330' (100 meters)|
|Light Modes||1200 Lumens (Level IV), 600 Lumens (Level III), 300 Lumens (Level II), 120 Lumens (level I), SOS Function|
|Compatibility||Bigblue 1200NP-II 1200 Lumens LED Light SKU: BBLAL1200NPI|
|Housing: Anodized Aluminum, Lens: Tempered Optical Glass Lens|
|1200 Lumens Full Power|
|2-Hours (level IV), 5-Hours (level III), 10-Hours (level II), 20-Hours (level I)|
|330' (100 meters)|
|1200 Lumens (Level IV), 600 Lumens (Level III), 300 Lumens (Level II), 120 Lumens (level I), SOS Function|
|Bigblue 1200NP-II 1200 Lumens LED Light SKU: BBLAL1200NPI|