You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bigblue Flex Arm
Product OverviewAdding artificial light to underwater photography is the key to better Image. Having the best platform to help provide that lighting is as important as the artificial light itself. Having the ability to use an external strobe/video light can drastically improve the quality of your underwater photographs. Being able to aim that strobe/light exactly where you want it to illuminate your subject takes the use of a strobe/light arm. The Bigblue Accessories Series employs the latest designs that cater to different photographic and video systems. By utilizing the best possible materials on the market, such as T6061 grade aluminum, stainless steel, fiberglass reinforced resin, etc. Bigblue's series meets the demand for high quality with affordability.
The Bigblue Flex Arm Series. The 7" (17.8cm) or 9" (22.9cm) flexible camera arm fits ball joint clamps suitable for 1" (2.54cm) ball joints. The arm has six or eight flex joints that allow you ultimate angling of your light or strobe. Ball joints have friction O-rings to keep the light angle fixed when clamps are snug to fit.
- Adding Artificial Light to Underwater Photography is Key Better Images
- Having the Best Platform to Provide Lighting is as Important as Artificial Light Itself
- External Strobe/Video Light Drastically Improve Quality of Underwater Photo/Video
- Arm Provides Proper Aiming of Light
- Stable Platform for External Light
- Brighter Better Lit Photography
- Durable Corrosion Resistant Aluminum Design
- Works w/Any 1 (2.54 cm) Ball Joint Connector Clamps
- Available in Two Lengths:
- Six or Eight Flex Joints
- Friction O-Rings on Ball Joints
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Add Artificial Light/Accessories to Camera|
|Dimensions||Lengths: 7 (17.8cm)
|Compatibility||1 (2.54cm) Ball Joint Connector Clamps|
|Adjustment Points||Six or Eight Flex Joints|
|Add Artificial Light/Accessories to Camera|
|Lengths: 7 (17.8cm)
|1 (2.54cm) Ball Joint Connector Clamps|
|Six or Eight Flex Joints|