You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bigblue CB10000 Light Head
Product OverviewYou just set up your equipment for the first night or deep penetration dive of your vacation in Saint Somewhere, as you turn on your dive/video light to check your gauges the light beam fades. The worst thing that could happen before a night/tech dive just did! Your dive light, light head is dead. Never leave for your holiday without a spare light head. If you own a Bigblue CB9000P Video Light (see SKU: BBLCB9000P) and are looking for a new light head this is what you need.
The LH-CB9000P is a self-contained, compact yet powerful, all-purpose dive light head but it is best suited for video purposes with its extra wide 120° beam and warm white color temperature. Utilizing Chip on Board technology, the LH-CB9000P will provide a beautiful even toned light source to make any underwater creature pop with natural color. 9,000 Lumens at 5000K color temperature, a 120° extra wide beam angle and the gives you 2-hours on the highest setting. Four power settings to reduce intensity and increase battery life. The COB + 6 XPE Red LED lights provides 9,000 lumens (Level IV), 4,500 lumens (Level III) 2,250 lumens (Level II) and 900 lumens (level I). In red mode the light produces 500 lumens of brightness. The lights burn times with this light head are 1.5-hours (level IV), 3-hours (level III), 6-hours (level II) and 15-hours (level I). Built-to-last with the housing made from anodized aluminum means rugged dependability. The lights lens is made from tempered optical glass. Light head is depth rated to 330' (100 meters). Light head makes a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Designed for Bigblue CB9000P Video Light (see SKU: BBLCB9000P)
- Great Choice for Semi-Pro Photo/Video Enthusiast
- Self-Contained, Compact Yet Powerful, All-Purpose Dive Light Head
- Wide 120°: Beam Angle
- Warm White Color Temperature 5000K
- Utilizing Chip on Board Technology
- Provides Beautiful Even-Toned Light Source, Makes Underwater Creatures Pop w/Natural Color
- Lamps: COB + 6 XPE Red LED
- 4-Power Settings to Reduce Intensity and Increase Battery Life
- Level Outputs:
9000 Lumens (Level IV)
4,500 Lumens (Level III)
2,250 Lumens (Level II)
900 Lumens (level I)
Red Mode: 500 Lumens
- Burn Time:
1.5-Hours (level IV)
3-Hours (level III)
6-Hours (level II)
15-Hours (level I)
- Color-Coded Battery Indicator
- Built-to-Last w/Housing Made from Anodized Aluminum
- Rugged and Dependability
- Lens: Tempered Optical Glass
- Depth Rating: 330' (100 meters)
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Housing: Anodized Aluminum, Lens: Tempered Optical Glass|
|Lamp||COB + 6 XPE Red LED|
|Lumens||9000 Lumens Full Power|
|Burn Time||1.5-Hours (level IV), 3-Hours (level III), 6-Hours (level II), 15-Hours (level I)|
|Depth Rating||330' (100 meters)|
|Light Modes||9,000 Lumens (Level IV), 4,500 Lumens (Level III), 2,250 Lumens (Level II), 900 Lumens (level I), Red Mode: 500 Lumens|
|Compatibility||Bigblue CB9000P Video Light (see SKU: BBLCB9000P)|