You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bigblue AL450NM Narrow Beam 450 Lumens LED Light Tail Switch
Product OverviewNewest version! Narrow 8° beam, 450 lumen lights with a tail switch! This light is a rugged, reliable, and compact light with a powerful output. The AL450NMT is an upgraded version of the popular AL350M series - the AL450NMT offers 450 lumens, an 8° beam angle, a new push-button switch for on/off function, and a lanyard. This is a great small light option for any diver. This light is offered in several package options: --Light Only --Light with Glove --Light with Glove and Pouch.
The AL450NMT light source is a CREE LED to produce the stunning 450 lumens of brightness. The light provides a color temperature of 6500°K. The AL450NMT light is powered by 3 x AAA alkaline or NiMH batteries with a burn time of up to 4-hours at full lumens output.
The light body is manufactured from aluminum alloy with an anti-corrosive black anodized finish. The AL450NMT light lens is tempered optical glass. The light has a double O-ring seal providing a 330' (100 meters) depth rating. The AL450NMT light measures 4.94" x 1.65" (125.4mm x 42mm), weighs 6.5 oz. (185 g) with batteries and is negative -2.79 oz. (-79 g) underwater.
- Rugged, Reliable, & Compact Light w/Powerful Output
- Brightness: 450 Lumens
- Beam Angle: Narrow 8°:
- Color Temperature: 6500°:K
- Tail On/Off Switch Function
- Great Small Light Option for Any Diver
- Light Source: CREE LED
- Power: 3 x AAA Alkaline or NiMH Batteries
- Burn Time: Up to 4-Hours at Full Lumens Output
Case: Anti-Corrosion Black Anodized, Aluminum Alloy
Double O-Ring Sealed
Lens: Tempered Optical Glass
- Depth Rating: 330' (100m)
- Dimensions: (L x Dia.) 4.94 x 1.65 (125.4mm x 42mm)
- Weight: 6.5 oz. (185 g) with Battery
- Buoyancy: Negative -2.79 oz. (-79 g)
- Several Package Options:
Light with Glove and Pouch
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Case: Anodized Aluminum
Lens: Tempered Optical Glass
|Batteries||3 x AAA Alkaline (included) or NiMH Rechargeable (optional)|
|Burn Time||Up to 4-Hours|
|Depth Rating||330' (100m)|
|Light Modes||Single 450 Lumens|
|Dimensions||(L x Dia.) 4.94 x 1.65 (125.4mm x 42mm)|
|Weight||6.5 oz. (185 g) w/Battery|
|Buoyancy||-2.79 oz. (-79 g)|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Lanyard, Package Options: Glove or Glove and Pouch|