You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bigblue AL2600XWP- II 2600 Lumens Extra Wide Beam LED Light
Providing 2600 lumens for 2 hours, the Bigblue AL2600XWP- II delivers a powerful illuminating punch! With a wide 120° beam, this powerful yet efficient LED light is perfect for photo/video divers of all levels.
There are four power settings to reduce the intensity and increase battery life. Light is produced by 4 x LED + 2 x XPE Red LED at 6500°K cool white color temperature. The light provides 2,600 lumens (Level IV), 1,300 lumens (Level III) 650 lumens (Level II) and 325 lumens (level I). The lights burn times are 2-hours (level IV), 4-hours (level III), 8-hours (level II) and 20-hours (level I). Built-in red LEDs for enhanced focusing and night video work is included. Power is supplied by the rechargeable lithium-ion 26650 battery. A color-coded battery indicator lets you know when to recharge the battery for optimum use.
Ruggedly dependable, the housing is made from anodized aluminum. The lens is tempered optical glass. The Bigblue AL2600XWP- II is depth rated to 330' (100m). The light measures (L x Dia.) 4.9" x 1.4" (126.8mm x 35.5mm), weighs 7.7 oz. (218 g) with battery is -3.7 oz. (-105 g) underwater. Included with the Bigblue AL2600XWP II 2600 Lumens Video Light are a battery charger, ball joint, yellow filter, roll top dry bag and owner's manual.
- Powerful 2600 Lumens
- 120 degrees Wide Beam
- Light source: 4 X XML LED + 2 X XPE Red LED
- Light output: 260 lumens (Level I), 650 lumens (Level II), 1300 lumens (Level III), 2600 lumens (Level IV)
- BURN TIME: 2 hrs. (Level IV), 4 hrs. (Level II), 8 hrs. (Level III), 20 hrs. (Level IV)
- Rechargeable Li-ion 26650 battery
- Color temperature: 6500K
- Anti-corrosive, aluminum alloy
- Tempered optical glass
- Double O-ring sealed
- Shock and impact resistant L.E.D. bulb
- MAX DEPTH: 100 meters / 328 feet
- WEIGHT: 7.87 oz. (223 g) (Including Battery)
- BOUYANCY: Negative -3.95 oz. (-112 g) (Including Battery)
- WEIGHT: 3 lbs.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
Lens: Tempered Optical Glass
|Lamp||4 x LED + 2 x XPE Red LED|
|Lumens||2600 Lumens Full Power|
|Batteries||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion 26650|
|Burn Time||2-Hours (level IV)
4-Hours (level III)
8-Hours (level II)
20-Hours (level I)
|Depth Rating||330' (100m)|
|Light Modes||2600 Lumens (Level IV)
1300 Lumens (Level III)
650 Lumens (Level II)
325 Lumens (level I)
|Dimensions||(L x Dia.) 4.9 x 1.4 (126.8mm x 35.5mm)|
|Weight||7.7 oz. (218 g) w/Battery|
|Buoyancy||-3.7 oz. (-105 g)|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Lanyard, Ball Joint|