You have no items in your shopping cart.
Beneath-the-Surface Tray for GoPro/Intova with 2-Arms w/o QD - for Sola Lights and Compatible with GoPro
Product OverviewBeneath the Surfaceprovides you with a tray for GoPro/Intova cameras, two grip handles and two 12" (30.5cm) flex arms that accept optional light motion lights. The flex arms come pre-attached to the grip handles. Easy to assemble by removing the tray connection screw in the bottom of each grip handle and put that through the bottom of the tray. Then, screw each grip handle onto the tray and you're ready-to-go. The standard GoPro mount that came with your camera and attaches to the bottom of the housing slides directly into the tray's mount. Each flex arm features about a dozen beads/joints for maximum flexibility, giving you an array of possible lighting angles and positions. All components in the tray and flex arm package are constructed from durable Delrin acetal resin with stainless steel hardware. The Light Motion Lights are easily attached to the top of the Beneath the Surface Arms. For compatible Sola Lights see SKU's: LMTSF12, LMTSD25, LMTSV25BK and LMTSVP9.
- Flex Arm Accepts: Light Motion Lights
- Note:Cameras & Light Not Included
- Flex Arm and Camera, In-Housing, Mount to Top of Tray
- Flex Arms: Pre-Attached to Grip Handles
- Standard GoPro Mount Slides-Directly to Tray
- Two 12 (30.5cm) Flex Arms
- Flex Arms Feature 12 Beads/Joints for Maximum Flexibility
- Design Allows: Array-of-Possible Lighting Angles & Positions
- All Components: Durable Delrin Acetal Resin w/Stainless Steel Hardware
- Light & Motion Sola Lights: LMTSF12, LMTSD25, LMTSV25BK & LMTSVP9
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Stable Platform & Light/Accessory Camera Arms|
|Materials||Delrin Acetal Resin & Stainless Steel Hardware|
|Dimensions||Approximately 12 (30.5cm) Length|
|Compatibility||Light & Motion Sola Lights: LMTSF12, LMTSD25, LMTSV25BK & LMTSVP9|
|Attachment Type||Camera: Go Pro Mount
Lights: Bigblue Light Mount
|Adjustment Points||12 Beads/Joints|
|Weight||Approximately 9.0 oz (255.2g)|