You have no items in your shopping cart.
Beneath-the-Surface Tray for QD Flex Arm Model # 2Compatible with GoPro
Product OverviewThis Beneath the Surface Go Pro/Big Blue Tray and Flex Arm Package provides you with a tray for a Go Pro camera, a pistol-grip handle and a flex arm that accepts optional Big Blue lights. The handle is mounted to the bottom of the tray, while the flex arm and your camera, in its underwater housing, are mount to the top, with the camera facing forward and the arm and light behind it. This allows you to position your light directly over the camera. The standard Go Pro mount attaches to the bottom of the housing slides directly into the tray's quick-disconnect mount. The handle is connected to the tray with a quick-disconnect fitting. The flex arm features 10 beads/joints for maximum flexibility, giving you an array of possible lighting angles and positions. All components in the tray and flex arm package are constructed from durable Delrin Acetal resin with stainless steel hardware. Arm measures approximately 12" (30.5cm) and weighs 9 oz. (255.2 g).
- Handle, Mounted to Bottom of Tray
- Flex Arm and Camera, in Housing, Mount to Top of Tray
- Camera Facing Forward and Arm and Light Behind
- Design Allows Position Light Directly-Over Camera
- Standard Go Pro Mount Slides-Directly to Tray
- Flex Arm Features 10 Beads/Joints for Maximum Flexibility
- Handle with Quick-Disconnect Fitting
- All Components: Durable DELRIN ACETAL Resin with Stainless Steel Hardware
- Weight: Approximately 9.0 oz. (255.2 g)
- Dimensions: Arm Length: Approximately 12 (30.5cm)
- Flex Arm Accepts Bigblue Lights
- Note: Cameras & Light Not Included
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Stable Platform & Light/Accessory Camera Arms|
|Material||Delrin Acetal Resin and Stainless Steel Hardware|
|Dimensions||Approximately 12 (30.5cm) Length|
|Compatibility||Go Pro Camera Housings and Bigblue Lights|
|Attachment Type||Camera: Go Pro Mount
Lights: Bigblue Light Mount
|Adjustment Points||10 Beads/Joints|
|Weight||Approximately 9.0 oz. (255.2 g)|