You have no items in your shopping cart.
Beneath the Surface Tray & Flex Arms Model #3Compatible with GoPro and Big Blue Lights
Product OverviewBeneath-the-Surface provides you with a tray for a Go Pro Camera, two grip handles and two 12" (30.5cm) flex arms that accept Bigblue lights. The flex arms come pre-attached to the grip handles. Easy to assemble by removing the tray connection screw in the bottom of each grip handle and put that through the bottom of the tray. Then, screw each grip handle onto the tray and you're ready-to-go. The standard Go Pro mount that came with your camera and attaches to the bottom of the housing slides directly into the tray's quick-disconnect mount. Each flex arm features about a dozen beads/joints for maximum flexibility, giving you an array of possible lighting angles and positions. The handle is connected to the tray with a quick-disconnect fitting. All components in the tray and flex arm package are constructed from durable Delrin Acetal resin with stainless steel hardware. The lights are easily attached to the top of the Beneath the Surface arms.
- Flex Arm and Camera, in Housing, Mount to Top of Tray
- Flex Arms: Pre-Attached to the Grip Handles
- Standard Go Pro Mount Slides-Directly to Tray
- Two 12 (30.5cm) Flex Arms
- Flex Arms Feature 12 Beads/Joints for Maximum Flexibility
- Design Allows: Array-of-Possible Lighting Angles and Positions
- All Components: Durable Delrin Acetal Resin with Stainless Steel Hardware
- Weight: Approximately 15 oz. (425.24 g)
- Dimensions: Arm Length: Approximately 12 (30.5cm)
- Note: Cameras and Light Not Included
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Stable Platform & Light/Accessory Camera Arms|
|Material||Delrin Acetal Resin and Stainless Steel Hardware|
|Compatibility||Go Pro Camera Housings and Bigblue Lights|
|Attachment Type||Camera: Go Pro Mount
|Adjustment Points||Arm: 12 Beads/Joints|
|Weight||Approximately 15 oz. (425.24 g)|