You have no items in your shopping cart.
Beneath-the-Surface Econo Handle 3/4" (2cm) Flex Arm
Product OverviewAdding artificial light to underwater photography and video's is the key to better images. Having the best platform to help provide that lighting is as important as the artificial light itself. Beneath-the-Surface Econo Handle 3/4" (2cm) Flex Arm. The flex arm is for YS type strobes and is 14" (35.6cm) in length. On the outside of the handle is a 1/4-20 threaded hole for a lens caddy (sold separately) the handle will work on any of Beneath-the-Surface Trays. Each flex arm features 13 beads/joints for maximum flexibility, giving you an array of possible lighting angles and positions. All components on the flex arm are constructed from durable Delrin acetal resin with stainless-steel hardware.
- Adding Artificial Light to Underwater Photography is Key Better Images
- Having the Best Platform to Provide Lighting is as Important as Artificial Light Itself
- Compatibility: Beneath-the-Sea Trays, Accepts YS Style Light or Strobe
- Dimensions: 14 (35.6cm) Long 3/4 (2cm)
- 13 Beads/Joints for Maximum Flexibility
- Construction: Durable Delrin Acetal Resin with Stainless Steel Hardware
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Add Lighting Capability to Camera System|
|Material||Delrin Acetal Resin and Stainless Steel Hardware|
|Dimensions||14 (35.6cm) Long 3/4 (2cm) Diameter|
|Compatibility||Beneath-The-Sea Trays and YS Style Light or Strobe|
|Attachment Type||Light: YS Mount|
|Adjustment Points||13 Beads/Joints|
|Add Lighting Capability to Camera System|
|Delrin Acetal Resin and Stainless Steel Hardware|
|14 (35.6cm) Long 3/4 (2cm) Diameter|
|Beneath-The-Sea Trays and YS Style Light or Strobe|
|Light: YS Mount|