You have no items in your shopping cart.
Beneath-the-Surface Cold Shoe Ball Mount
Product OverviewThe Beneath-the-Surface Cold Shoe Ball Mount allows you to mount accessories with ball style clamps. The Cold Shoe Ball Mount is manufactured from machined high quality 6061 aluminum and Delrin. The aluminum is hard anodized for low maintenance; hardware is 18-8 stainless-steel. Beneath-the-Surface uses EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Monomer (M-Class) Rubber) O-rings which will outlast any standard rubber.
- Mount Accessories w/Ball Style Clamps
- Machined High Quality 6061 Aluminum & Delrin
- Aluminum: Hard Anodized for Low Maintenance
- Hardware: 18-8 Stainless Steel
EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Monomer (M-Class) Rubber)
Outlast any Standard Rubber
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Mount: 6061 Hard Anodized Aluminum & Delrin
O-Ring: EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Monomer (M-Class) Rubber)
Hardware: 18-8 Stainless Steel
|Compatibility||Camera/Housing w/Cold Shoe Mount|
|Purpose||Attachment of Ball Mount Accessory|
|Attachment Type||Housing or Camera: Cold Shoe
Accessory: Ball Mount