You have no items in your shopping cart.
Beneath-the-Surface Buoyancy Float Package
Product OverviewThis Buoyancy Float System by Beneath the Surface (BtS) is easy to install, adjustable to suit personal needs, lightweight. This system is designed specifically for your Beneath the Surface ball-jointed arms. These floats are manufactured with new, high-tech, high-density polyethylene foam and are incredibly easy to use. Floats are manufactured from high-tech, high density foam and have been thoroughly tested to well beyond sport diving depths. Each 2.5" (6.35cm) BtS float segment yields up to 4 oz. (113.4 g) of positive buoyancy per float in fresh water, so even the heaviest underwater camera system will be "lightened up" substantially.
Each foam segment has its own containment strap and each individual segment is customizable to your comfort and needs. Floats can be cut down in width to decrease lift. The Beneath the Surface Buoyancy Float System also comes in three different packages to accommodate different length ball-joint arms. The BtS flats have been tested to 160' (50m).
- Easy to Install, Adjustable to Suit Personal Needs
- Designed Specifically for Beneath the Surface Ball-Jointed Arms
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- High-Tech, High-Density Polyethylene Foam
- Tested Beyond Sport Diving Depths, 160' (50 meters)
- Each 2.5 (6.35cm) BtS Float Segment Yields Up to 4 oz. (113.4 g) of Positive Buoyancy
- Even the Heaviest Underwater Camera System Lightened Up Substantially
- Containment Strap Each Individual Segment
- Floats Width: Can-be-Cut-Down to Decrease Lift
- 3-Different Kits from 3 to 7 Floats
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Add Buoyancy to Camera Lighting Arms|
|Compatibility||Beneath the Surface Ball-Jointed Arms|
|Attachment Type||Containment Straps|
|Add Buoyancy to Camera Lighting Arms|
|Beneath the Surface Ball-Jointed Arms|