You have no items in your shopping cart.
Beneath-the-Surface Arm Clamp #ACS
Product OverviewAdding artificial light to underwater photography and video's is the key to better images. Having the best platform to help provide that lighting is as important as the artificial light itself. The Beneath-the-Surface Arm Clamp is used to hold two ball joints together. Arm clamp is made from corrosion resistant aluminum alloy with type-3 hard anodized finish. Arm clamp has a spring tension for positive retention of clamped accessory.
- Adding Artificial Light to Underwater Photography is Key Better Images
- Having the Best Platform to Provide Lighting is as Important as Artificial Light Itself
- Hold Two-Ball Joints Together
- Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Alloy with Type 3 Hard Anodized Finish
- Spring Tension for Positive Retention of Clamped Accessory
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Aluminum Alloy With Type 3 Hard Anodized Finish|
|Compatibility||Photography Arms And Lighting|
|Purpose||Hold Two-Ball Joints Together|
|Attachment Type||Spring Loaded Clamps|