You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bare Ultrawarmth Base Layer Top for Men
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewUltrawarmthBase Layers provide more endurance, faster recovery and increase thermal energywithUltrawarmthOMNIRED Infraredfabricf technology determined by theFDAas a heat recovery medical device to.UltrawarmthBaseLayers seal in warmth and create a protective heat barrier.Advanced stretch-breathable fabric draws moisture away from the bodytocreate a dry zone, while moisture is dispersed over a larger surface for quick evaporation.UltrawarmthBase Layers are essential to a diver'sdry suitsystem,andcan include a mid-layer for additional warmth, keeping divers warmer and more comfortable for longer. High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications. Pullover design with low crew neck, low profile with retractable thumb loops to assist donning.
OMNIRED Infrared Technologyapplies13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into thesuit'sfabric toconvertoutboundbody heat intoinfraredenergy and reflect it backto your body.Infrared energyhas been proven toimprovethe body's circulation. Increased circulation improves oxygen levels in the body, enabling you to use less energy, improveoverall warmth and increaseyour timein the water.This process has been proven in strict scientific studies to outperform similar technologies. Designed to provide more warmth with less bulk, the Base Layer pattern is a form fitting design. It improves comfort under all Bare dry suits by eliminating the bulk that often comes with excess material. Bare's 3D patterning results in the perfect fit for both men and women.
Advanced-stretch breathable fabric draws moisture away from your body and creates a dry zone, next-to-skin barrier. Moisture is dispersed over a larger surface for quick evaporation. 230-g (8 oz.) OMNIRED Infrared stretch fleece fabric has a smooth face for easy layering, and a fleece-brushed back for superior warmth and moisture-wicking performance with Microban odor control. The versatility of Ultrawarmth Base Layers allows you to mix and match the top and pant with any dry suit system for men and women. Base Layers are the only dry suit undergarment in the industry with scientifically validated and FDA-determined Ultrawarmth OMNIRED Technology, all while maintaining Bare's exceptional standards of fit, craftsmanship and Innovation. Top has flatlock stitched seams to minimize chafing, are black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Ultimate Dry Suit Layering Garment
- More Endurance, Faster Recovery & Increase Thermal Energy
- OMNIRED Infrared Technology
- Suit's Fabric Converts Outbound Body Heat into Infrared Energy
- Energy Reflects Back to Body for Thermal Warmth
- 13 Thermo-Reactive Minerals Woven into Suit's Fabric
- Infrared Energy:
Proven to Improve Body's Circulation
Increased Circulation Improves Oxygen Levels In Body
Enabling You to Use Less Energy
Improve Overall Warmth & Increases Time In-the-Water
- Process Has Been Proven-In Strict Scientific Studies
- Ultrawarmth Base Layers Seal-In-Warmth & Create Protective Heat Barrier
- Advanced Stretch-Breathable Fabric
- Draws Moisture Away from Body, Create Dry Zone
- Moisture Dispersed Over Larger Surface for Quick Evaporation
- Ultrawarmth Base Layers: Essential to Diver's Dry Suit System
- High Warmth-to-Weight Ratio
- Delivers Exact Warmth & Breathability Required for Dive Applications
- Pullover Design w/Low Crew Neck
- Low Profile w/Retractable Thumb Loops to Assist Donning
- More Warmth w/Less Bulk, Pattern is Form Fitting Design
- 3D Patterning Results in Perfect Fit
- 230-g (8 oz.) OMNIRED Infrared Stretch Fleece Fabric, Smooth Face for Easy Layering
- Fleece-Brushed Back for Superior Warmth & Moisture-Wicking Performance
- Microban Odor Control
- Bare's Exceptional Standards of Fit, Craftsmanship & Innovation
- Flatlock Stitched Seams to Minimize Chafing
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Dry Suit Undergarment|
|Material||Fleece Fabric w/OMNIRED Infrared Technology|
|Material Weight||8 oz (230g)|