You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bare ExoWear Gloves, Black
How to measure your hand
In order to get you the perfect fit, please download and print the PDF file, you will be able to get exect size.
Note: when printing the file, set scaling to "none" in order to get an accurate measurementDownload Chart
Guaranteed Fit - Exchange sizes for Free
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewExoWearGlovesprovide the maximum thermal protection available in neutrally buoyant exposure-protection glovesandaredesigned for multi-sport use. These box-cut gloves provide extra feel and dexterity for any watersport activity.OMNIRED Infrared Technology in theglove'sfabric converts your outbound body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to yourhandsfor thermal warmth. 3-Layer Fabric protects from the harshest elements with materials that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial. And because freedom of movement is essential in the water, ExoWear's4-Way Stretch provides more elasticity and breathability than the 2-way stretch found in similarproducts.A high-cut wrist on the inside makes them easy to pull onand off.
Whether diving, kayaking, or stand up paddle boarding,ExoWear'sinnovative 3-Layer Fabric protects you from the harshest elements.An outer layer, membrane and inner fleece featureproperties that arewater repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial. Outer Layer: UV resistant outer layer has a durable water-repellent finish to provide a protective shell that sheds water, absorbs less water, and increases drying time. Membrane: Windproof and highly breathable membrane provides maximum comfort during high-exertion watersports and helps regulate body temperature while preventing wind chill. Inner Fleece: Microban Anti-Microbial with Hydrophobic technology and quick-dry fleece coatings mean less stink and a more easily packable suit to transport to your next destination or dive site.
OMNIRED Infrared Technologyapplies13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into thesuit'sfabric toconvertoutboundbody heat intoinfraredenergy and reflect it backto your hands.Infrared energyhas been proven toimprovethe body's circulation. Increased circulation improves oxygen levels in the body, enabling you to use less energy, improveoverall warmth and increaseyour timein the water.This process has been proven in strict scientific studies to outperform similar technologies.
2mm ELASTEK Full Stretch Neoprene wristcuffsfor added comfort and sealing. Box-cut and single Amara on the palm for extra feel and dexterity. Flat seam stitching throughout for maximum flexibility, stretch and comfort. 3D Patternforoptimal shape and fit. ExoWearslowsthermal loss by 36% at 1ATM of pressure(proven in controlled lab thermal testing). Gloves are black in color and are available in multiple sizes.
- Maximum Thermal Protection-In Neutrally Buoyant Exposure Garment
- Designed for Multi-Sport Use
- 3-Layer Fabric:
Protects from Harshest Elements
Water Repellant, Windproof, Breathable, Quick-Drying, Wicking, & Anti-Microbial
- Outer Layer:
UV Resistant Durable Water-Repellent Finish
Provides Protective Shell that Sheds Water, Absorbs Less Water
Decreases Drying Time
Windproof & Highly Breathable
Provides Maximum Comfort During High-Exertion Watersports
Helps Regulate Body Temperature while Preventing Wind Chill
- Inner Fleece:
Microban Anti-Microbial w/Hydrophobic Technology
Quick-Dry Fleece Coatings
Less Stink & Easily Packable Suit to Transport to Next Destination or Dive Site
- 4-Way Stretch Provides More Elasticity & Breathability
- OMNIRED Infrared Technology
- Suit's Fabric Converts Outbound Body Heat into Infrared Energy
- Energy Reflects Back to Body for Thermal Warmth
- 13 Thermo-Reactive Minerals Woven into Suit's Fabric
- Infrared Energy:
Proven to Improve Body's Circulation
Improves Oxygen Levels In Body
Enabling You to Use Less Energy
Improve Overall Warmth & Increases Time In-the-Water
- Process Has Been Proven-In Strict Scientific Studies
- 2mm ELASTEK Full Stretch Neoprene Wrist Cuffs for Added Comfort & Sealing
- Box-Cut & Single Amara On Palm for Extra Feel & Dexterity
- Flat Seam Stitching Thru-Out, Maximum Flexibility, Stretch & Comfort
- 3D Pattern for Optimal Shape & Fit
- ExoWear Slows Thermal Loss by 36% at 1ATM of Pressure½:
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Unisex Multi-Sport Thermal Protection Garment|
|Material||OMNIRED Infrared Technology Fabric
|Construction||Flat Seam Stitching|