You have no items in your shopping cart.
BareExoWear Full Jumpsuit for Women, Black
|2||4||4 Tall||6||6 Tall||8||8 Tall||10||12||14|
|Inseam||in||29 7/8||30 1/2||31 3/4||31 1/8||32 3/8||31 3/4||34||32 3/8||33 4/5||33 5/8|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewBare's ExoWearFull Suitprovides themaximum thermalprotectionavailable ina neutrally buoyant exposure-protection garmentand isdesigned for multi-sport use.OMNIREDInfraredTechnologyin the suit's fabricconvertsyour outboundbody heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to your bodyfor thermal warmth.3-Layer Fabricprotects from the harshest elements withmaterials that arewater repellant, windproof, breathable,quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial.And because freedom of movement is essential in the water,ExoWear's4-Way Stretchprovides more elasticity and breathabilitythan the 2-Way Stretchfoundin similar suits. Whether diving, kayaking, or stand up paddle boarding,ExoWear'sinnovative 3-Layer Fabric protects you from the harshest elements.An outer layer, membrane and inner fleece featureproperties that arewater repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial. Outer Layer: UV resistant outer layer has a durable water-repellent finish to provide a protective shell that sheds water, absorbs less water, and increases drying time. Membrane: Windproof and highly breathable membrane provides maximum comfort during high-exertion watersports and helps regulate body temperature while preventing wind chill. Inner Fleece: Microban Anti-Microbial with Hydrophobic technology and quick-dry fleece coatings mean less stink and a more easily packable suit to transport to your next destination or dive site.
OMNIRED Infrared Technologyapplies13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into thesuit'sfabric toconvertoutboundbody heat intoinfraredenergy and reflect it backto your body.Infrared energyhas been proven toimprovethe body's circulation. Increased circulation improves oxygen levels in the body, enabling you to use less energy, improveoverall warmth and increaseyour timein the water.This process has been proven in strict scientific studies to outperform similar technologies.
Bare's Foot stirrups for easy donning under a wetsuit or keeps the suit in place when worn on its own in warm waters or topside activities. 2mm ELASTEK Full Stretch Neoprene at neck and wrist for added comfort and sealing. Sewn-in molded closure with embossed pattern for grip. 21" (53.3cm) YKK durable front zipper for easy on/off and to regulate body temperature. Flat seamstitching throughoutwith seamless underarms formaximum flexibility, stretch and comfort. Suit is available in multiple sizes and is black in color.
- Maximum Thermal Protection In-Neutrally Buoyant Exposure Garment
- Designed for Multi-Sport Use
- 3-Layer Fabric:
Protects from Harshest Elements
Water Repellant, Windproof, Breathable
Quick-Drying, Wicking, & Anti-Microbial
- Outer Layer:
UV Resistant Durable Water-Repellent Finish
Provides Protective Shell that Sheds Water, Absorbs Less Water
Decreases Drying Time
Windproof & Highly Breathable
Provides Maximum Comfort During High-Exertion Watersports
Helps Regulate Body Temperature while Preventing Wind Chill
- Inner Fleece:
Microban Anti-Microbial w/Hydrophobic Technology
Quick-Dry Fleece Coatings
Less Stink & Easily Packable Suit to Transport to Next Destination or Dive Site
- 4-Way Stretch Provides More Elasticity & Breathability
- OMNIRED Infrared Technology
- Suit's Fabric Converts Outbound Body Heat into Infrared Energy
- Energy Reflects Back to Body for Thermal Warmth
- 13 Thermo-Reactive Minerals Woven into Suit's Fabric
- Infrared Energy:
Proven to Improve Body's Circulation
Increased Circulation Improves Oxygen Levels In Body
Enabling You to Use Less Energy
Improve Overall Warmth & Increases Time In-the-Water
- Process Has Been Proven-In Strict Scientific Studies
- 2mm ELASTEK Full Stretch Neoprene at Neck, Wrist & Ankles for Added Comfort & Sealing
- Thick Thermal Protecting Stirrups & Snug Wrist Seals
- Stirrups & Wrist Seals Prevent Ride-Up when Donning Exposure Suit
- Rear YKK Zipper Entry w/Pull Tab Leash
- Easy Self-Donning & Doffing
- Flat Seam Stitching Thru-Out w/Seamless Underarms, Maximum Flexibility, Stretch & Comfort
- Collar Neck Fastener Prevents Zipper Slippage
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Women's Multi-Sport Thermal Protection Garment|
|Material||OMNIRED Infrared Technology Fabric
|Closure||Rear YKK Zipper Entry w/Pull Tab Leash|
|Construction||Flat Seam Stitching|