You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bare ExoWear Front Zipper Jacket for Women, Black
|INSEAM||IN.||30||29 1/2||31||32||30 1/4||32||33||30 1/2||32 1/2||33 1/2||31||33||34||31 1/4||33 1/2||34||34 1/2|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewBare's ExoWear Front Zipper Jacket provides the maximum thermal protection available in a neutrally buoyant exposure-protection garment and is designed for multi-sport use. OMNIRED Infrared Technology in the jacket's fabric converts your outbound body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to your body for thermal warmth. 3-Layer Fabric protects from the harshest elements with materials that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial. And because freedom of movement is essential in the water, ExoWear's 4-Way Stretch provides more elasticity and breathability than the 2-Way Stretch found in similar products. Zip up for warmth and protection or zip down to regulate your body temperature. This versatile piece is ideal for changing conditions and can be used on its own or added to the long sleeve top or vest.
Whether diving, kayaking, or stand up paddle boarding, ExoWear's innovative 3-Layer Fabric protects you from the harshest elements. An outer layer, membrane and inner fleece feature properties that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial. Outer Layer: UV resistant outer layer has a durable water-repellent finish to provide a protective shell that sheds water, absorbs less water, and increases drying time. Membrane: Windproof and highly breathable membrane provides maximum comfort during high-exertion watersports and helps regulate body temperature while preventing wind chill. Inner Fleece: Microban Anti-Microbial with Hydrophobic technology and quick-dry fleece coatings mean less stink and a more easily packable suit to transport to your next destination or dive site.
OMNIRED Infrared Technology applies 13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into the suit's fabric to convert outbound body heat into infrared energy and reflect it back to your body. Infrared energy has been proven to improve the body's circulation. Increased circulation improves oxygen levels in the body, enabling you to use less energy, improve overall warmth and increase your time in the water. This process has been proven in strict scientific studies to outperform similar technologies. Bare's ExoWear Front Zipper Jacket has snug wrist seals that prevent ride-up when donning your exposure suit. The Jacket has a 21" (53.3cm) YKK zipper entry for easy self-donning and doffing. 3D Pattern for optimal shape and fit. ExoWear slows thermal loss by 36% at 1ATM of pressure (proven in controlled lab thermal testing). Jacket is available in multiple sizes and is black in color.
- Maximum Thermal Protection-In Neutrally Buoyant Exposure Garment
- Designed for Multi-Sport Use
- 3-Layer Fabric:
Protects from Harshest Elements
Water Repellant, Windproof, Breathable, Quick-Drying, Wicking, & Anti-Microbial
- Outer Layer:
UV Resistant Durable Water-Repellent Finish
Provides Protective Shell that Sheds Water, Absorbs Less Water
Decreases Drying Time
Windproof & Highly Breathable
Provides Maximum Comfort During High-Exertion Watersports
Helps Regulate Body Temperature while Preventing Wind Chill
- Inner Fleece:
Microban Anti-Microbial w/Hydrophobic Technology
Quick-Dry Fleece Coatings
Less Stink & Easily Packable Suit to Transport to Next Destination or Dive Site
- 4-Way Stretch Provides More Elasticity & Breathability
- OMNIRED Infrared Technology
- Suit's Fabric Converts Outbound Body Heat into Infrared Energy
- Energy Reflects Back to Body for Thermal Warmth
- 13 Thermo-Reactive Minerals Woven into Suit's Fabric
- Infrared Energy:
Proven to Improve Body's Circulation
Improves Oxygen Levels In Body
Enabling You to Use Less Energy
Improve Overall Warmth & Increases Time In-the-Water
- Process Has Been Proven-In Strict Scientific Studies
- 2mm ELASTEK Full Stretch Neoprene at Neck & Wrists for Added Comfort & Sealing
- Snug Wrist Seals Prevents Ride-Up when Donning Exposure Suit
- 21 (53.3cm) Front YKK Zipper Entry
- Easy Self-Donning & Doffing
- 3D Pattern for Optimal Shape & Fit
- ExoWear Slows Thermal Loss by 36% at 1ATM of Pressure
- Flat Seam Stitching Thru-Out w/Seamless Underarms, Maximum Flexibility, Stretch & Comfort
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Type||Men's Multi-Sport Thermal Protection Garment|
|Material||OMNIRED Infrared Technology Fabric
|Closure||21 (53.3cm) Front YKK Zipper|
|Construction||Flat Seam Stitching|
|Men's Multi-Sport Thermal Protection Garment|
|OMNIRED Infrared Technology Fabric
|21 (53.3cm) Front YKK Zipper|
|Flat Seam Stitching|