You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bare 9mm Elastek Dry Hood, Black
|Circumference of head at widest point (inches)||20-21||21-22||22-23||23-24||24-25||25-26|
|Circumference of head at widest point (cm)||50-53||53-56||56-58||58-61||61-63.5||63.5-66|
|Circumference of neck (inches)||13||14||14||15||16||17|
|Circumference of neck (cm)||33||35.5||35.5||38||40.5||43|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewKeeping warm on a cold dive is the ultimate challenge one must overcome to enjoy the dive and think about what they are seeing on the dive not when will it end so I can get warm again. This Bare Elastek 9mm Dry Hood is definitely a step in the right direction for total warmth. Hood is designed to seal with your skin around the neck using a nylon one skin in seal which when against your skin will keep water exchange to minimum adding warmth to your dive. Superior cold water protection and comfort, so keep yourself warmer when cold water diving.
The Bare Elastek Material is a super stretch design for easy of donning and doffing. The main body of the hood is 9 mm nylon 2 with a 5mm Elastek/Glide-Skin trim-able face and neck seal that slides nicely over your hair. The Hood's neck seal mates with a dry suit seal collar for a great watertight sealing surface. All seams are glued and sewn for strength and durability. The hood is vented to release trapped or regulator exhaust air for added warmth and comfort. Hood is available in multiple sizes and is black in color.
- 9mm Nylon 2 Neoprene with Full-Stretch Elastek
- Elastek: Ultimate Stretch and Comfort
- 5mm Elastek/Glideskin Trim-Able Face and Neck Seal
- Vented: Allow Trapped Air to Escape
- Hood Neck Seal Mates with Dry-Suit Seal/Collar
- Minimum Water Exchange Design for Warmth
- Super Stretch Design for Easy of Donning and Doffing
- Seams: Glued and Sewn for Strength and Durability
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Hood Body: Nylon 2 Neoprene, Face and Neck Seal: Nylon 1 (Skin-In) Neoprene|
|Thickness||Hood Body: 9mm, Face & Neck Seal: 5mm|
|Seams||Glued & Sewn|