You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bare 8/7mm 2017 Ultra Velocity Semi-Dry Men's Hooded Suit
|INSEAM||IN.||30||29 1/2||31||32||30 1/4||32||33||30 1/2||32 1/2||33 1/2||31||33||34||31 1/4||33 1/2||34||34 1/2|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
When the water is cold and a dry suit is not available or simply too much work, the Bare 8/7mm Ultra Velocity Semi-Dry Men's Hooded Suit is a fantastic option. Semi-dry wetsuits are designed to minimize water flow through the wetsuit utilizing wrist, ankle and neck seals. The minimized water that does enter the suit allows for the body to warm it and maintain that thermal layer.
The Bare 8/7mm Ultra Velocity Semi-Dry Men's Hooded Suit achieves this warmth through innovative technology developed by Bare. Skin-to skin double 3mm GLIDESKIN wrist and ankle seals comfortably limit water exchange at the extremities. A 2mm neoprene internal pullover bib adds comfort, warmth and limits water seepage at the neck. A front-entry cross-chest heavy-duty plastic dry zipper on Bare 8/7mm Ultra Velocity Semi-Dry Men's Hooded Suit further limits water entry and flow which in turn promotes greater overall diver warmth. Seams are double glued with SECURE-LOCK construction eliminating water entry.
OMNIRED Infrared Technology utilized in both the torso and the attached hood is thermally activated using minerals woven into the fabric of the suit turning wasted body heat into infrared energy, reflecting it back to the body. This results in increased warmth, faster recovery times and greater stamina for longer, more comfortable dives.
Bare’s 8/7mm Ultra Velocity Semi-Dry Men's Hooded Suit’s comfort and performance is assured through continued innovation. A 10mm spine and kidney pad provides extra comfort for tank placement. Bare’s Progressive Full-Stretch construction (PFS) utilizes three different full-stretch materials which provide ergonomic design, articulated arms and legs, flexibility and abrasion resistance. Embossed back knee flex panels reduce bulk behind the knee when kicking and crouching. PROTEKT knee protection provides very effective abrasion and wear resistance. The Bare 8/7mm Ultra Velocity Semi-Dry Men's Hooded Suit is equipped with heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning and doffing.
- Attached hood features OMNIRED lining for additional warmth
- 2MM neoprene internal pullover bib for additional warmth and comfort
- Front-entry cross-chest heavy-duty plastic dry zipper
- 10MM spine and kidney pad to provide extra comfort for tank placement
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort when worn on its own, with an additional wet layer or with a BCD
- Skin-to-skin double 3MM GLIDESKIN wrist and ankle seals
- Embossed back knee flex panels to reduce bulk behind the knee when kicking and crouching
- PROTEKT knee protection provides the next generation of abrasion and wear resistance
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimensional fit throughout for superior fit, comfort and mobility
- Double glued with SECURE-LOCK construction eliminates water entry through the seams
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Thickness||Suit Bod:: 8/7mm
Spin Pad: 10mm
|Seams||Double Glued & Sewn|
|Closure||Front Cross Chest & Ankle Zippers|
|Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Suit Bod:: 8/7mm
Spin Pad: 10mm
|Double Glued & Sewn|
|Front Cross Chest & Ankle Zippers|