You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bare5mm Women's Nixie Ultra Full Suit
|2||4||4 Tall||6||6 Tall||8||8 Tall||10||12||14|
|Inseam||in||29 7/8||30 1/2||31 3/4||31 1/8||32 3/8||31 3/4||34||32 3/8||33 4/5||33 5/8|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewNew and improved, Nixie Ultra is a fashion-forward design that hugs and flatters the natural lines of the female form with leading thermal warmth and fit. Featuring a proprietary blend of Bare's new OMNIRED Technology, neoprene materials,Progressive Full-Stretch construction,and anew-collarzipperfor easierdonning and doffing,Nixie Ultra is a warm, stylish and versatile wetsuit that inspires adventure and celebrates self-confidence in every woman.Nixie Ultra incorporates Bare's newly advanced Progressive Full-Stretch technology that uses the latest in full-stretch neoprene by placing varying degrees of full-stretch panels into specific performance zones of the suit to improve fit, feel, comfort, and overall performance.
OMNIRED Infrared Technologyapplies13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into thesuit'sfabric toconvertoutboundbody heat intoinfraredenergy and reflect it backto your body.Infrared energyhas been proven toimprovethe body's circulation. Increased circulation improves oxygen levels in the body, enabling you to use less energy, improveoverall warmth and increaseyour timein the water.This process has been proven in strict scientific studies to outperform similar technologies.
This 5mm nylon-2 neoprene rubber full suit has a hook & loop adjustment on collar with a booklet style suit saver to prevent snags and catches, Glideskin collar for maximum seal and reduced flushing and seamless underarms for superior comfort when worn on its own, with an additional wet layer or with a BCD.Internal skin-in flip seals at mid forearm and calf to reduce water entry. Front neck zipper for added comfort. Armor-Flex kneepads to protect against snares and abrasion. Heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning and doffing and a 19" (48.25cm) long back zipper with pull-tab leash for easy self-donning and doffing. Double-glued with Secure-Lock construction eliminates water entry through the seams. Wrist zippers for easy donning and doffing. Suit is black in color with pink or blue accent and is available in multiple sizes.
- New & Improved
- Fashion-Forward Design, Hugs & Flatters Natural Lines of Female Form
- Leading Thermal Warmth & Fit
- Proprietary Blend of Bare's OMNIRED Technology, Neoprene Materials
- Progressive Full-Stretch Construction:
Latest In-Full-Stretch Neoprene
Placing Varying Degrees of Full-Stretch Panels into Specific Performance Zones
Improves Fit, Feel, Comfort & Overall Performance
- OMNIRED Infrared Technology
- Suit's Fabric Converts Outbound Body Heat into Infrared Energy
- Energy Reflects Back to Body for Thermal Warmth
- 13 Thermo-Reactive Minerals Woven into Suit's Fabric
- Infrared Energy:
Proven to Improve Body's Circulation
Increased Circulation Improves Oxygen Levels In-Body
Enabling You to Use Less Energy
Improve Overall Warmth & Increases Time In-the-Water
- Process Has Been Proven-In Strict Scientific Studies
- Hook & Loop Adjustment On-Collar w/Booklet Style Suit Saver, Prevent Snags & Catches
- Glideskin Collar for Maximum Seal & Reduced Flushing
- Seamless Underarms for Superior Comfort
- Internal Skin-In Flip Seals at Mid Forearm & Calf, Reduces Water Entry
- Front Neck Zipper for Added Comfort
- Armor-Flex Kneepads Protect Against Snares & Abrasion
- Heavy-Duty Ankle Zippers for Easy Donning & Doffing
- 19 (48.25cm) Long Back Zipper w/Pull-Tab Leash
- Easy Self-Donning & Doffing
- Double-Glued w/Secure-Lock Construction Eliminates Water Entry Thru-Seams
- Wrist Zippers for Easy Donning & Doffing
- Color: Black w/Pink or Blue Accent
- Available-In Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
OMNIRED Infrared Technology Fabric
|Seams||Double-Glued w/Secure-Lock Construction|
|Closure||19 (48.25cm) Long Back Zipper w/Pull-Tab Leash|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The suit looks great on, but the back zipper has a tendancy to unzip with arm movement. The water was 62 and I stayed warm in the water with this 5mm suit. We will see how it works next winter as the water starts to cool down.