You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bare 5mm Women's Evoke Full Wetsuit
Product OverviewDesigned by Bare's all-female design team, Evoke embodies the latest design thinking. Technically, it uses innovative Celliant Infrared Technology to increase circulation, body warmth and performance, making it the warmest women's dive wetsuit on the market. By pairing the latest in full-stretch neoprene technology with intentional design, the Evoke supports dynamic movements in and out of the water. Designed by Bare's all-female design team, Evoke embodies Bare's latest design thinking. Technically, it uses innovative OMNIRED Infrared Technology to increase circulation, body warmth and performance. OMNIRED Infrared Technology uses 13 thermo-reactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy and reflect it back to your body. This improves circulation and temperature regulation, and helps you conserver energy which means a warmer, more comfortable dive, and more time in the water...
Did you know that when heat escapes your body, you can lose more than 60% of the energy that keeps you warm? To ensure you stay warm during every dive, Bare's new Ultrawarmth category of watersports products features OMNIRED Technology. OMNIRED has been lab-tested and proven to provide the best thermal protection available in the diving industry. No matter the product; suits, gloves, hoods, boots or base layers-as long as it bears the Ultrawarmth logo, divers know that it features technology that's been strictly lab-tested and proven to offer the best thermal protection available in the diving industry.
OMNIRED Technology is the next generation of infrared technology, proven to deliver thermal warmth, protection, and faster recovery. OMNIRED's 13-thermo reactive minerals are embedded in the fabric of material. They convert outbound body heat into thermal energy and reflect it back to the body, allowing divers to maintain their optimal body temperature and stay warm in the water. This process has been proven in strict scientific studies to outperform similar technologies. Hydro phobic with quick-drying properties, Anti-microbial for defense against bacteria and odor. Industry-leading thermal protection performance. Flexible and comfortable material. Consistent with Bare's leading standards of fit, craftsmanship and innovation.
Our bodies are a scientific marvel, able to move, stretch, and flex, constantly adapting to our environment. Evoke was created with this in mind, pulling inspiration from activewear and yoga apparel, which flatter and accentuate the body's natural form. Bare's anatomically correct, three-dimensional fit creates an easy-on/off suit that gives you the highest level of comfort and mobility available.
Thoughtful design enhances the dressing experience with the use of extra-long heavy-duty back and ankle zippers for easy on/off. Combined with Bare's anatomically correct pattern for a 3-dimensional fit, full-stretch neoprene and seamless underarms, Evoke surpasses any suit on the market when it comes to a women's comfort and mobility. Hook and loop adjustable 360 Degree neck seal with booklet-style cover to prevent the hook and loop from snagging and pilling the suit. Suit is equipped with a contoured 4mm Glideskin collar, extra-long 21" (53.34cm) G-lock 2 back zipper for easy entry with offset tooth design guards against water entry keeping you warmer. Full length puller with silicone print for easy grip; grip tab at base of the zipper to ease donning. Seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility. Skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap guards against water entry. Includes spine pad for extra comfort. Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible durable, abrasion-resistant 3D kneepads. Extra-long 10" (25.4cm) heavy duty ankle zippers for easy donning. All seams are glued and stitched for strength and durability. The Evoke 5mm Suit is available in multiple sizes.
- Designed by Bare's All-Female Design Team
- Embodies Latest Design Thinking
- Technically, Innovative Celliant Infrared Technology:
Increase Circulation, Body Warmth & Performance
Combination of Celliant Fabric Used Thru-Out Suit
Additional Warmth Where Needed: Soft High-Pile Fabric, Extra Warmth in Bodies Core
Low-Pile Fabric in Arms & Legs
- Celliant Infrared Technology Continued:
13 Thermo-Reactive Minerals Woven into FabricLining
Lining Converts Body Heat into Infrared Energy
Reflect Heat Back onto User
InfraredEnergy Improves Body's Circulation
- Celliant Infrared Technology Continued:
Increased Circulation Improves Oxygen Levels, Use Less Energy
Improves Overall Warmth, Increasing Time in Water
- Warmest Women's Dive Wetsuit On-the-Market
- Esthetically, Design Reflects Current Yoga and Active-Wear Styles
- Accentuate & Enhance the Female Form
- Looks Different from Any Other Wetsuit
- Heathered 3mm Nylon 2 Neoprene Facing & Design Lines
- Skin-to-Skin Sealing from Top to Bottom
- Most Advanced Dive Suit Delivering Unequaled Warmth
- Anatomically Correct Pattern for 3-D Fit
- Full-Stretch Neoprene & Seamless Underarms
- Unsurpassed Women's Comfort & Mobility
- Contoured 4mm Glideskin Collar
- Extra-Long 21 (53.34cm) G-Lock 2 Back Zipper for Easy Entry
- Back Zipper Offset Tooth Design: Guards-Against Water Entry Keeping You Warmer
- Full Length Puller w/Silicone Print for Easy Grip
- Grip Tab at Base of Zipper to Ease Donning
- Skin-to-Skin Double Internal Sealing Zipper Flap Guards-Against Water Entry
- Spine Pad for Extra Comfort
- Armor Flex 2.0 Highly Flexible Durable, Abrasion-Resistant 3D Kneepads
- Seams: Glued & Stitched for Strength and Durability
- X-Long 10 (25.4cm) Heavy Duty Ankle Zippers for Easy Donning
- Available-In Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Seams||Glued & Stitched|
|Closure||Back Zipper w/Pull Tab