You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bare 5mm Ultra-Warmth Gloves
How to measure your hand
In order to get you the perfect fit, please download and print the PDF file, you will be able to get exect size.
Note: when printing the file, set scaling to "none" in order to get an accurate measurementDownload Chart
Guaranteed Fit - Exchange sizes for Free
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewCelliant accessories are a new benchmark for warmth and functionality creating a unique wetsuit system that complements Bare's flagship suits, the men's Reactive and the women's Evoke and now the new Velocity. The perfect option for dry suit divers who want wet accessories that will keep them warm under cold-water diving conditions. Celliant Infrared technology turns wasted body heat into useable infrared energy. The lining is enhanced with 13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into the fabric of the glove that react to your body heat converting it to infrared energy and reflecting it back to the body increasing circulation and body warmth.
Four panel design improves overall stretch by reducing the number of seams, increases dexterity and makes the glove easier to don and doff. Anatomical fit correct pre-curved fingers reduce hand fatigue and improve overall dexterity. Celliant Infrared Technology low loft with ELASTEK full-stretch, GLIDESKIN-IN wrists act as a line of defense from water entry and 3D palm print improves abrasion resistance and helps with grip. Gloves are double-glued and blind-stitched and available in multiple sizes.
Elastek Full-Stretch Nylon-2 Neoprene
Celliant Liner Infrared Technology
Seams Glued & Taped
- Celliant Fabric Liner:
Highest Degree of Warmth
Enhanced with 13 Thermo-Reactive
Minerals Woven into Fabric
React to Body Heat Converting it to Infrared Energy
Reflects it Back to Body, Increasing Circulation and Body Warmth
- Four Panel Design:
Improves Overall Stretch
Reduces Number of Seams
Makes Glove Easier to Don and Doff
- Anatomical Fit Correct Pre-Curved Fingers
- Reduced Hand Fatigue and Improved Overall Dexterity
- GLIDESKIN-IN Wrists: Act as Line of Defense from Water Entry
- 3D Palm Print: Improves Abrasion Resistance, Helps w/Grip
- Seams: Double-Glued and Blind-Stitched
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon II Neoprene|
|Seams||Double-Glued and Blind-Stitched|
|Closure||None, Slip-On w/Glide-Skin Seal|