You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bare 5mm Evoke Women's Full Suit
|2||4||4 Tall||6||6 Tall||8||8 Tall||10||12||14|
|Inseam||in||29 7/8||30 1/2||31 3/4||31 1/8||32 3/8||31 3/4||34||32 3/8||33 4/5||33 5/8|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewDesigned by Bare's all-female design team, Evoke embodies the latest design thinking. Technically, it uses innovative Celliant Infrared Technology to increase circulation, body warmth and performance, making it the warmest women's dive wetsuit on the market. Esthetically, the design reflects current yoga and active-wear styles that accentuate and enhance the female form. Evoke is a wetsuit that not only enhances your performance and provides maximum comfort but also looks very different from any other wetsuit on the market. These accents can be seen in the heathered neoprene facing and design lines.
Innovative Celliant Infrared Technology makes this suit unique. A combination of Celliant fabric is used throughout the suit to offer additional warmth where needed - soft high-pile fabric for extra warmth in the bodies core and low-pile fabric in the arms and legs. Together with skin-to-skin sealing from top to bottom, the Evoke is the most advanced dive suit in the market delivering unequaled warmth. This scientifically proven technology uses 13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into the fabriclining that converts body heat into infrared energy and reflect itback onto the user. Medical studies have shown that infraredenergy improves the body's circulation. Increased circulationimproves oxygen levels in the body, enabling you to use lessenergy, improving overall warmth and increasing your time in the water.
Thoughtful design enhances the dressing experience with the use of extra-long heavy-duty back and ankle zippers for easy on/off and a short neck zip for comfort on the land. Combined with Bare's anatomically correct pattern for a three dimensional fit, full-stretch neoprene and seamless underarms, Evoke surpasses any suit on the market when it comes to a women's comfort and mobility. Hook and Loop adjustable 360-degree neck seal with booklet-style cover to prevent the Velcro from snagging and pilling the suit. Suit is equipped with a contoured 4mm Glideskin collar, extra-long 21" (53.34cm) G-lock 2 back zipper for easy entry with offset tooth design guards against water entry keeping you warmer. Full length puller with silicone print for easy grip; grip tab at base of the zipper to ease donning. Skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap guards against water entry. Includes spine pad for extra comfort. Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible durable, abrasion-resistant 3D kneepads. Extra-long 10" (25.4cm) heavy duty ankle zippers for easy donning. All seams are glued and stitched for strength and durability. The Evoke 5mm Suit is available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Designed by Bare's All-Female Design Team
- Embodies Latest Design Thinking
- Technically, Innovative Celliant Infrared Technology:
Increase Circulation, Body Warmth & Performance
Combination of Celliant Fabric Used Thru-Out Suit
Additional Warmth Where Needed: Soft High-Pile Fabric, Extra Warmth In-Bodies-Core
Low-Pile Fabric In-Arms & Legs
Scientifically Proven Technology
- 13 Thermo-Reactive Minerals Woven into FabricLining
Lining Converts Body Heat into Infrared Energy
Reflect Heat Back onto User
InfraredEnergy Improves Body's Circulation
Increased CirculationImproves Oxygen Levels, Use LessEnergy
Improves Overall Warmth, Increasing Time In-Water
- Warmest Women's Dive Wetsuit On-the-Market
- Esthetically, Design Reflects Current Yoga & Active-Wear Styles
- Accentuate & Enhance Female Form
- Looks Different from Any Other Wetsuit On-the-Market
- Heathered 3mm Nylon 2 Neoprene Facing & Design Lines
- Skin-to-Skin Sealing from Top to Bottom
- Most Advanced Dive Suit Delivering Unequaled Warmth
- Extra-Long Heavy-Duty Back & Ankle Zippers for Easy On/Off
- Short Neck Zip for Comfort On-Land
- Anatomically Correct Pattern for 3-D Fit
- Full-Stretch Neoprene & Seamless Underarms
- Unsurpassed Women's Comfort & Mobility
- Velcro Adjustable 360-Degree Neck Seal w/Booklet-Style Cover
- Booklet-Style Cover: Prevent Hook & Loop from Snagging & Pilling Suit
- Contoured 4mm Glideskin Collar
- Extra-Long 21 (53.34cm) G-Lock 2 Back Zipper for Easy Entry
- Back Zipper Offset Tooth Design: Guards-Against Water Entry Keeping You Warmer
- Full Length Puller w/Silicone Print for Easy Grip
- Grip Tab Base of Zipper to Ease Donning
- Skin-to-Skin Double Internal Sealing Zipper Flap Guards-Against Water Entry
- Extra-Long 10 (25.4cm) Heavy Duty Ankle Zippers for Easy Donning
- Spine Pad for Extra Comfort
- Armor Flex 2.0 Highly Flexible Durable, Abrasion-Resistant 3D Kneepads
- Seams: Glued & Stitched for Strength & Durability
- Available-In Multiple Sizes & Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Seams||Glued & Sewn|
|Closure||Rear Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash
This is my new favorite wetsuit. Its not quite as tight as most size 6 suits which makes it easy to get on and off. The arms and legs are a little long but I am only 51" tall. Im not sure that the suit is warmer than my other 5 mm suits but the orange interior color certainly makes one think it is. I am usually freezing by the second dive even in the 80 degree water off the Florida Keys but I felt warmer than usual. My favorite feature of the suit is actually the neck relief zipper. I always feel like I am strangling in back zip suits. The neck relief zipper allows me to unzip just the neck so that I dont have to remove the entire top of the suit during surface intervals.