You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bare 3mm Velocity Ultra Men Full Suit
|INSEAM||IN.||30||29 1/2||31||32||30 1/4||32||33||30 1/2||32 1/2||33 1/2||31||33||34||31 1/4||33 1/2||34||34 1/2|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewUsing Progressive Full-Stretch technology for enhanced durability, fit, feel and performance, the 3mm Velocity is a great warm-water wetsuit for those looking for additional warmth and comfort in the water. What makes the Velocity Series uniquely special is the combination of three different full-stretch material types, which Bare calls Progressive Full-Stretch (PFS) construction. Bare starts with Bare-Fit, the foundation of every Bare suit, which uses ergonomic design and intricate shaping patterns with articulated arms and legs. Then they highlight areas of the suit where flexibility is essential and incorporate full-stretch fabrics to maximize performance in these key areas. PFS gives the Velocity Series a fit, feel and performance unlike any other.
One of the most trusted mid-level wetsuits available, the Velocity line is all about the experience. Not all divers want or need a technical suit, but one thing all divers do have in common is a love of a day spent on and in the water. That's where Bare design team gathered inspiration for this wetsuit. You'll see that love for the sport translate into practical elements like seamless underarms for comfort and Bare's unique flip seals in the forearms and legs to reduce flushing. You'll also see it in visual design elements sweeping across the shoulders, mimicking warm sunlight shimmering through crystal blue water.
Comfortable contoured 2mm Glide-Skin collar with 360° neck seal minimizes water entry through neck/zipper. Heavy-duty back zipper with skin-to-skin internal sealing flap. Loop at base of zipper assists donning. Embossed back knee flex panels for added comfort when kicking or squatting. PROTEKT knee protection provides the next generation of abrasion and wear resistance. Anatomically correct pattern for three-dimensional fit throughout. Heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning. Flat-seam construction throughout for stretch and comfort. Suit is available in multiple sizes.
- Progressive Full-Stretch Technology
- Full-Stretch Nylon-2 Neoprene
- Varying-Degrees of Full-Stretch Panels into Specific Performance Zones
- Suit Improving Fit, Feel, Comfort and Overall Performance
- Progressive Stretch: Concept Only Available in Velocity Series
- Bare-Fit: Ergonomic Suit Design, Complex Shaped Patterns w/Articulated Arms & Legs
Heavy-Duty Back and Ankle Zippers½:
PROTEK Knee Protection, Next-Generation of Abrasion & Wear Resistance
- Loop at Base of Back Zipper to Assist In Donning & Ease of Entry
- Back Zipper: Skin-to-Skin Internal Sealing Flap for Added Warmth
- Seams: Double-Glued w/Secure-Lock Construction for Strength, Durability & Comfort
- Comfortable Contoured 2mm GlideSkin Collar with 360°: Neck Seal
- 2mm GlideSkin Collar: Minimizes Water Entry Thru-Neck/Zipper
- Seamless Underarms for Superior Comfort
- Internal Skin-In Flip Seals at Mid-Forearm & Mid-Calf Reduces Water Entry
- Embossed Back Knee Flex Panels for Added Comfort & Maneuverability
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Closure||Rear Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash, Ankle Zippers|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was replacing a 10 year old 3mm wet suit and wanted a soft and comfortable new model. This wetsuit deserves the high ratings in scuba magazines. Warm but not bulky. Very flexible. Easy on and off. Does everything you want and looks good to boot.