You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bare 3mm S-Flex Wetsuit Glove
|Palm Circumference (in)||6.5-7||6.75-7.25||7.25-7.75||7.75-8.25||8-8.5||8.5-9||8.75-9.25|
|Palm Length (cm)||6.5-7||6.75-7.25||7-7.5||7.5-8||7.75-8.25||8-8.5||8.25-8.75|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe most comfortable glove you'll ever wear.Are you ready for your next glove affair? If so, theBare 3mm S-Flex Gloves are built for adventure.Designed for optimal dexterity, thermal protection and abrasion resistance, the 3mm S-Flex Glove.To prolong in-water use, Bare designed them with pre-curved fingers to reduce hand fatigue. Four-way stretch neoprene provides a full range of motion and the glove fabric is double-glued and blind-stitched for total durability.And sometimes gear needs adjustment mid-dive, so Bare included abrasion-resistant material on the palm and fingers for easy on-the-go tweaks to your kit. Neoprene glove that mixes comfort and durability are black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Are You Ready for Your Next Glove Affair?
- Most Comfortable Glove You'll Ever Wear
- Built for Adventure
- Designed for Optimal Dexterity, Thermal Protection & Abrasion Resistance
- Pre-Bent Contoured Fingers Ensure Comfy Anatomical Fit
- Double-Glued & Blind-Stitched for Long-Term Durability
- 4-Way Stretch Neoprene Yields Complete Range of Motion
- Palm & Fingers Abrasion-Resistant Coating
- Grip Enables On-the-Go Underwater Kit Adjustments
- Color: Black
- Available-In Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Double-Glued & Blind-Stitched|