You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bare 3mm Reactive Men's Full Suit
|INSEAM||IN.||30||29 1/2||31||32||30 1/4||32||33||30 1/2||32 1/2||33 1/2||31||33||34||31 1/4||33 1/2||34||34 1/2|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewIntroducing a major innovation in wetsuit comfort; Reactive, the first wetsuit in dive to use OMNIRED Infrared fabric, a responsive textile, that continuously warms the diver using their own body heat. The suit is made with scientifically proven OMNIRED Infrared Technology - 13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into the fabric lining that convert body heat into infrared energy and reflect it back onto the diver. Medical studies have shown that infrared energy improves the body's circulation. Increased circulation improves oxygen levels in the body, enabling you to use less energy, improving overall warmth and increasing your dive time. OMNIRED Infrared Technology helps conserve lost body heat and accelerate thermal recovery. Keeping you diving longer and recovering faster.
The first dive wetsuit made without a single seam stitch, Reactive uses Bare's patented No Stitch Technology (NST). NST isolates the body from the water eliminating seam leakage using taped seams inside and out. Using the power of OMNIRED Infrared Technology to insulate the body, combined with NST, this creates the world's warmest dive wetsuit. The Bare 3mm Reactive Full Suits are made from Elastek Full-Stretch nylon-2 neoprene combined with OMNIRED fabric for Bare's highest degree of warmth, stretch and comfort. The Reactive Full Suit has a hook and loop adjustment on collar features a booklet-style cover, to protect your suit from snags and pilling and seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility.
Extra-long 21" (53.3cm) S-Lock2 back zipper with offset tooth design. Polyurethane (PU) coated zipper tape guards against water entry and skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap for added warmth. For easy donning and doffing the zipper is equipped with a full-length puller with silicone print for easy grip and grip tab at base of the zipper to further increase ease of self-fastening the zipper. Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible, durable, abrasion resistant 3-D kneepads; help protect this high wear area. The suit is built to fit right with an anatomically correct pattern for three-dimensional fit throughout. The suits seams are glued and taped for strength and durability.
- Major Innovation-In Wetsuit Comfort
- First Wetsuit-In Diving to Use Celliant Infrared Fabric, Responsive Textile
Elastek Full-Stretch Nylon-2 Neoprene
OMNIRED Infrared Technology
Seams Glued & Taped
- OMNIRED Infrared Technology
- Suit's Fabric Converts Outbound Body Heat into Infrared Energy
- Energy Reflects Back to Body for Thermal Warmth
- 13 Thermo-Reactive Minerals Woven into Suit's Fabric
- Infrared Energy:
Proven to Improve Body's Circulation
Improves Oxygen Levels In-Body
Enabling You to Use Less Energy
Improve Overall Warmth & Increases Time In-the-Water
- Process Has Been Proven-In Strict Scientific Studies
- Hook & Loop Adjustment Collar: Booklet-Style Cover, Protect Suit from Snags & Pilling
- Seamless Underarms for Superior Comfort & Mobility
- Back Entry Zipper:
Extra-long 21 (53.3cm) S-Lock2 Zipper
Offset Tooth Design
Polyurethane (PU) Coated Zipper Tape: Guards Against Water Entry
Skin-to-Skin Double Internal Sealing Zipper Flap, Added Warmth
Full Length Puller w/Silicone Print for Easy Grip
Grip Tab Base of Zipper
Easy Donning & Doffing
- Extra-Long 11 (28cm) Heavy-Duty Ankle Zippers
- Armor Flex 2.0 Highly Flexible, Durable, Abrasion Resistant 3-D Kneepads
- Anatomically Correct Pattern for 3-Dimension Fit Thru-Out
- Contoured 2mm Glideskin Collar w/360-Degree Hook & Loop Adjustment
- Skin-In Fused Cut Wrist & Ankle Seals
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Seams||Glued & Taped|
|Closure||Rear Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash