You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bare 3mm HD Tropic Boots
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewGoing diving in the tropics and want a boot that meets you're standards for durability and long life? The Bare 3mm HD Tropic Boot is what you're looking for. The Bare Tropic is made from 3mm nylon 2 neoprene with a reinforced heel cap and the heavy duty Ice Boot Sole for extreme durability. The Ice Sole allows you to keep the boot on when walking around after diving without the fear of warring out a less durable sole. The Tropical HD comes with a pull loop on the heel for easy entry. The boots seams are glued and blind stitched for strength and durability, available in multiple sizes and is black/gray and white in color.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Great Warm Water Dive Boot
- Meets Your Standards for Durability and Long Life
- 3mm Nylon-2 Neoprene
- Reinforced Heel Cap
- Heavy Duty Ice Boot Sole for Extreme Durability
- Ice Sole: Let's You Walk-Around after Dive Like a Shoe
- Pull Loop on the Heel for Easy Entry
- Seams: Glued and Blind Stitched for Strength and Durability
- Color: Black/Gray/White
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued and Blind Stitched|
I ordered a product that I have had before. So ordering it again speaks volumes on the quality of the product. It came in a very timely manor and with clear communication as to where it was in the process of delivery. Very impressed with this website!
Well my favorite booties finally wore out. I replaced them and although the replacements were very nice when I next went diving there was a problem that may or may not be unique to me. I have a small foot so even the smallest size fin gobbles up my foot. This causes some problems as my foot does not clear the bottom of the fin pocket. Taking them off is easy as I just release them. The spring loaded straps do not work for me either as I have a problem with my hands and am not strong enough to use them. So I left my fin straps at the same length as always which worked well. My fins slipped free from my foot at this setting. I had to tighten them thus pushing my foot way up against the front of the foot pocket. This caused a painful rub which caused me to wear two pair of socks. I ordered these booties because of the heel and sole design. It gives the extra length I need to wear my fins comfortably and also provides great traction when walking and doing shore entries. Apologies for the long response but hopefully it will help someone with the same situation.