You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bare 3mm Evoke Women's Full Suit
|2||4||4 Tall||6||6 Tall||8||8 Tall||10||12||14|
|Inseam||in||29 7/8||30 1/2||31 3/4||31 1/8||32 3/8||31 3/4||34||32 3/8||33 4/5||33 5/8|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewDesigned by Bare's all-female design team, Evoke embodies the latest design thinking. Technically, it uses innovative Celliant Infrared Technology to increase circulation, body warmth and performance, making it the warmest women's dive wetsuit on the market. Esthetically, the design reflects current yoga and active-wear styles that accentuate and enhance the female form. Evoke is a wetsuit that not only enhances your performance and provides maximum comfort but also looks very different from any other wetsuit on the market. These accents can be seen in the heathered neoprene facing and design lines.
Innovative Celliant Infrared Technology makes this suit very unique. A combination of Celliant fabric is used throughout the suit to offer additional warmth where needed - soft high-pile fabric for extra warmth in the bodies core and low-pile fabric in the arms and legs. Together with skin-to-skin sealing from top to bottom, the Evoke is the most advanced dive suit in the market delivering unequaled warmth. This scientifically proven technology uses 13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into the fabric lining that converts body heat into infrared energy and reflect it back onto the user. Medical studies have shown that infrared energy improves the body's circulation. Increased circulation improves oxygen levels in the body, enabling you to use less energy, improving overall warmth and increasing your time in the water.
Thoughtful design enhances the dressing experience with the use of extra-long heavy-duty back zipper for easy on/off. Combined with Bare's anatomically correct pattern for a three dimensional fit, full-stretch neoprene and seamless underarms, Evoke surpasses any suit on the market when it comes to a women's comfort and mobility. hook and loop adjustable 360° degree neck seal with booklet-style cover to prevent the hook and loop from snagging and pilling the suit. Suit is equipped with a contoured 4mm Glideskin collar, extra-long 21" (53.34 cm) G-lock 2 back zipper for easy entry with offset tooth design guards against water entry keeping you warmer. Full length puller with silicone print for easy grip; grip tab at base of the zipper to ease donning. Skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap guards against water entry. Includes spine pad for extra comfort. Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible durable, abrasion-resistant 3D kneepads. All seams are glued and stitched for strength and durability. The Evoke 3mm Suit is available in multiple sizes.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Seams||Glued and Stitched|
|Closure||Back Zipper w/Pull Tab|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It is very nice and comfortable wetsuit for tropical weather and deep dive with moderate cold water. good fit for lady.