You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewAtomic Aquatics Venom Mask is a blending of Atomics SubFrame and Frameless Masks. It has a reinforcing internal frame that's molded directly beneath the surface of the silicone rubber skirt, like on the Subframe, yet it offers the relatively low profile of the Frameless. A single window like the Atomic Frameless, but it has a high bridge and tear-drop shape like the SubFrame's dual-window design. Its easy-to-use squeeze-to-adjust buckles are soft-mounted to the mask skirt, which allows flexibility in strap positioning, plus they can be folded flat for packing.
Where the Venom differs from its SubFrame and Frameless cousins is in its lens construction. While the SubFrame and Frameless lenses use ultra-clear glass, which has a reputation for optical quality in its own right, on the Venom Mask, Atomic uses an even higher-quality glass imported from Germany. Called Schott Superwite glass, it allows more light to penetrate than even ultra-clear glass.
As with all Atomic masks the Venom has a double feathered edge silicone rubber skirt with a wide split strap design, which in combination, afford an excellent fit and seal on the face. A one-handed nose well for easy ear equalization brings the lens of the mask closer to the diver's face further increasing the field of vision. The Venom comes with a mask box for transport and storage.
- SubFrame Design
- Wide Field of View
- Low Profile
- Black Silicone Skirt
- Easy Squeeze-to-Adjust Buckles
- Optical Quality Glass Lens
- Double Feathered Edge Skirt
- Easy One-Handed Equalization Nose Well
- Multiple Frame Color Choices
- Mask Box for Transport and Storage
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Window Style||1 Front|
wow. yup, its very expensive but what a field of view! and my own optician is adding my prescription to the inside of the lenses, which has worked out best for me due to my astigmatism. officially, this specific mask doesnt offer "correction" from the sellers, however, so know your optical shops abilities. did i mention the field of view?