You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewWhen you learned how to dive your instructor told you the most important part of choosing equipment was comfort and fit. When looking for a mask you also need a great field of vision well this mask was designed to meet those and more desirable qualities. Frameless masks give the diver the widest field of view in a single lens mask design. The Venom Frameless is incredibly comfortable with low-volume, hydrodynamic construction and exclusive Atomic wicked styling. Co-molded with two silicone materials in two levels of softness two different hardness silicone materials are co-molded together to form the mask skirt which is bonded directly to the glass, eliminating the need for a frame and providing maximum viewing area.
Gummi Bear ultra-soft (10 shore) silicone creates an incredibly soft yet reliable face seal. Provides an incredibly soft and accommodating face seal for all kinds of faces. New special geometry of the face seal is optimized to take full advantage of the ultra-soft silicone material. The ridged silicone skirt section is also soft but won't collapse, distort, or fold under pressure or in turbulent conditions. Keeps the skirt centered on the face for a reliable seal. And the mask features the exclusive Atomic UltraClear lens. It will change the way you think about dive masks.
The mask has a low volume profile to add to the increased field of vision. Low volume also makes mask clearing easier due to less water needing to be displaced. Mask is equipped with easy squeeze adjust buckles that are mounted behind the lens for a more hydrodynamic design. A single window like the Atomic Frameless, but it has a high bridge and tear-drop shape like the SubFrame's dual-window design. Its easy-to-use squeeze-to-adjust buckles are soft-mounted to the mask skirt, which allows flexibility in strap positioning, plus they can be folded flat for packing.
Where the Venom differs from its SubFrame and Frameless cousins is in its lens construction. While the SubFrame and Frameless lenses use ultra-clear glass, which has a reputation for optical quality in its own right, on the Venom Mask, Atomic uses an even higher-quality glass imported from Germany. What makes UltraClear special? Did you ever notice that normal dive mask lenses have a green tint to the glass? To see this tint, put your existing mask up to a piece of white paper and see for yourself. The green tint you see is the result of iron impurities left over in lower quality float or window type glass. That green tint distorts true colors and blocks out some of the light that reaches the eye. UltraClear is a new and exciting optical quality glass with exceptional clarity and high light transmission, with no color distortion. The exceptionally high light transmittance and lack of distortion in the UltraClear lens maximizes the light available for improved visual acuity, especially underwater in low light conditions. Called Schott Superwite glass, it allows more light to penetrate than even ultra-clear glass. The imported from Germany glass is Schott Superwite UltraClear lens that allows up to 96% of available light to reach the eyes.
As with all Atomic masks the Venom has a double feathered edge silicone rubber skirt with a wide split strap design, which in combination, afford an excellent fit and seal on the face. A one-handed nose well for easy ear equalization brings the lens of the mask closer to the diver's face further increasing the field of vision. The Venom comes with a mask box for transport and storage.
- Co-Molded w/Two Silicone Materials
- Two Levels of Softness Two Different Hardness
- Gummi Bear Ultra-Soft (10 shore) Silicone
- Creates an Incredibly Soft Yet Reliable Face Seal
- Accommodating Face Seal for All Kinds of Faces
- Low Volume Mask
- Widest Field of Vision in a Single Lens Mask
- Low-Profile Hydrodynamic Design
- Easy Adjust Squeeze-to-Adjust Style Strap Buckles
- Durable Black Silicone Rubber Skirt
- Optical Quality Tempered Glass Lenses
- Ultra-Clear Lens:
Higher-Quality Glass Imported from Germany
Called Schott Superwite Glass
Allows Up to 96% of Available Light to Reach the Eyes
Standard Feature Never Seen or Seen Through Before
Exceptional Clarity and High Light Transmission
No Color Distortion
- Double Feathered Edge Skirt
- Wide Split Style Mask Strap
- Skirt and Strap Combined for Excellent Seal on Face
- Easy-to-Reach One-Handed Nose Well for Ear Equalization
- Color: Black
- Mask Box for Transport and Storage
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Skirt and Strap: Silicone|
While the mask is incredibly comfortable it fogs over extremely easy. For the money I dont see the value.