You have no items in your shopping cart.
Atomic Titanium Ti2 Octopus, Yellow
Product OverviewThe world's first and only back-up second stage (Octopus) featuring all titanium metallic components for the lightest weight and total corrosion resistance. This regulator is immune to the performance degrading effects of seawater corrosion. The patented Atomic Aquatics Seat Saving Orifice prevents wear of the low-pressure seat that extends the service interval and improves reliability.
These features result in a safe second that can be counted on to perform like new when you need it. The regulator is compact, with a low-profile exhaust deflector that fits easily into BCD pockets and a bright yellow flexible front cover for high visibility in an out-of-air-emergency. The Ti2 Octopus is the same second stage used in the T1 and B2 first and second stage combinations that have received more accolades from the diving press than any other regulator ever built. The only depth activated flow control in the world; the Atomic Aquatics AFC (Automatic Flow Control) automatically adjusts the airflow at depth for natural effortless breathing without having to make external adjustments. The second stage is a balanced linear flow design for extremely easy breathing at all depths and dive conditions. The second stage does have a rapid adjustment knob for rare special situations. The octopus regulator comes with a 36" (91.4cm) 3/8" threaded low-pressure hose.
- All Titanium Metallic Components
- Lightest Weight and Total Corrosion Resistance
- Regulator Immune to Performance-Degrading Effects of Seawater Corrosion
- Patented Atomic Aquatics Seat Saving Orifice Prevents Wear of Low-Pressure Seat
- Orifice: Extends Service-Interval and Improves-Reliability
- Compact, with Low-Profile Exhaust Deflector, Fits Easily in BCD Pockets
- Bright Yellow Flexible Front Cover for High Visibility in Out-of-Air-Emergency
- Ti2 Octopus: Same Second Stage as T1 and B2
- Depth Activated Flow Control (AFC)
- AFC: Automatically Adjusts the Airflow at Depth for Natural-Effortless-Breathing
- Balanced Linear Flow Design for Extremely Easy Breathing at all Depths and Dive Conditions
- Rapid Adjustment Knob for Rare Special Situations
- 36 (91.4cm) 3/8 Threaded Low-Pressure Hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Rapid Adjustment Knob|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically-Balanced|
|Materials||Demand Valve Body, Lever & Sealing Orifice: Titanium
Diaphragm and Exhaust Valve: Silicone Rubber
|Hose Length||36 (91.4cm)|
If you're going to donate your primary regulator to another diver and count on your secondary that's right under your chin for yourself, why go cheap? Also, if you got the T3 for light weight travel, this titanium and light weight too.
This little octo is a perfect companion to my Atomic ST1 regulator. I have been using mine for about 3 years and never had a problem. Just bought this one for my wife to replace her Scuba Pro. She likes this one better, too. It breathes easily and is dependable. Great value.