You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Atomic Aquatics ST1 Swivel Sealed Regulator has a stainless steel first-stage. Stainless steel delivers virtually the same corrosion resistance as titanium at a lower price. Stainless steel does not require protective chrome or nickel plating processes that can be harmful to the environment and is 100% recyclable. The first-stage is machined from solid 316-grade stainless steel.
The ST1 is a balanced flow-thru piston design using Atomics jet seat high flow stainless steel piston. Exclusive high-pressure piston seal system is self-lubricating for low friction and low maintenance. The Atomic jet seat system has no sharp edges that can damage the seat over time, like most competitors' first stages. Instead, Atomic employs a conical seat and blunt end piston. Atomics' valve seats are precision machined from an extremely strong aerospace specification seat material. This design combination is the most reliable seat system in the industry and enables the seat to go 2-years or 300 dives without service. Diving performance is superior at even low tank pressure. The ST1 is also freeze protected with a factory sealed first stage that also prevents contamination such as silt and sand from entering the valve mechanism. The regulator is Nitrox ready for mixtures Up to 40% out-of-the-box. The first-Stage has 2 high-pressure (HP) 7/16" and 5 low-pressure (LP) 3/8" ports. The LP ports are on a swivel turret for ease of hose routing.
The ST1 second stage is a balanced linear flow design for extremely easy breathing at all depths and dive conditions. The ST1 Series second stage is built-to-last with a titanium demand valve body, lever and sealing orifice. The diaphragm is made from high quality silicone rubber. This pneumatically-balanced poppet second-stage has Atomics patented seat saving dynamic orifice which unlike most second-stage orifices is a floating valve design which reduces wear on the second-stage poppet seat when the regulator is not pressurized adding life to this important seal.
The ST12 series second-stage regulator is equipped with Atomics patented automatic flow control (AFC). This unique diaphragm activated vain automatically controls the flow and venturi-effect of the second-stage for optimum breathing resistance at all depths. The second-stage does have a soft over molded rapid adjustment knob for rare special situations. If you have ever experience the pulling effect" of the regulator second-stage when you turn your head underwater, those days are gone with Atomics comfort swivel. Perhaps one of the most admired features of Atomic second stages is the patented comfort swivel which allows 30° rotational movement without binding or kinking. The regulator comes equipped with a 3/8" threaded 32" (81.3cm) low-pressure hose. The regulator weighs 2.3 lbs. (1059 g) and comes with an owner's manual.
- Nitrox Ready for Mixtures Up to 40% Out-of-the-Box
- 3/8 Threaded 32 (81.3cm) Low Pressure Hose
- Weight: 2.3 lbs. (1059 g)
- Owner's Manual
- Solid 316-Grade Stainless Steel
- Not Harmful to the Environment 100% Recyclable
- Balanced Flow-Thru Piston Design
- Atomics Jet Seat High-Flow Piston
- Exclusive High-Pressure Piston Seal System is Self-Lubricating
- Self-Lubricating for Low Friction and Low Maintenance
- No Sharp Edges: Conical Seat and Blunt-End Piston
- Precision Machined from an Extremely Strong Aerospace Specification Seat Material
- Most Reliable Seat System in the Industry
- Seat System: 2-Years or 300 Dives w/o Service
- Freeze Protected with Factory-Sealed First-Stage
- Freeze Protected: Prevents Contamination, Silt and Sand
- 2 High-Pressure (HP) 7/16 Ports
- 5 Low-Pressure (LP) 3/8 Ports
- LP Port Swivel Turret for Ease of Hose Routing
- Balanced Linear Flow Design
- Pneumatically-Balanced Poppet Second-Stage
- Built-to-Last: Titanium Demand Valve Body, Lever and Sealing Orifice
- High Quality Silicone Rubber Diaphragm
- Atomics Patented Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice
- Second-Stage Orifices, Floating Valve Design
- Atomics Patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Unique Diaphragm Activated Vain Automatically Controls the Flow and Venturi-Effect
- Optimum Breathing Resistance at all Depths
- Rapid Adjustment Knob for Rare Special Situations
- Atomics Comfort Swivel: 30°: Rotational Movement without Binding or Kinking
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Flow-Through Piston|
|LP Ports||Five 3/8 Ports|
|HP Ports||Two 7/16 Ports|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Flow Control Knob|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40%|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically-Balanced|
|Regulator Materials||First-Stage: 316-Grade Stainless Steel
Second-Stage: Demand Valve Body, Lever & Sealing Orifice Titanium
|Hose Length||32 (81.3cm)|
|Total Weight||2.3 lbs. (1059 g)|
You can read about the engineering and innovation that went into Atomics products all day long. Once you get the ST1 in your hands and use it for the first time, you feel like your investment was worth every penny. Its nice to make a deep dive and not think about breathing or the comfort of your regulator. After you try the comfort swivel once, youll never go back! When you get below 100 feet, you might flood your mask by smiling after you realize how easily youre breathing. When you finally come out of the salt bath and rinse off your gear, youll appreciate the sold stainless steel first stage and all of the titanium in the ST1 second stage. When youre underwater, youre on life support. Having said that (if your like me) you want the BEST! If youre considering the T2X, you can save money with the ST1 and still have that same peace of mind. Either way, you cant go wrong!